What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I was referring to the original action on Oct 7, now they have a few division into the mix and that's why I said the IDF in Gaza now is not the same IDF that was surprised by Hamas back on Oct 7.
I know. It's called the Gaza division. Southern regional command. They are present there all the time. Hamas objective was to strike the Gaza division and withdraw.

I know. It's called the Gaza division. Southern regional command. They are present there all the time. Hamas objective was to strike the Gaza division and withdraw.
If this is the case, then it would be neglectable loss even if IDF do loses 800, you are talking about a division, between 10,000 to 12,000 men.....

Ono the other hand, what's the point losing 2000+ of your own men 9and now up to 12,000 gazan) to kill 800 from a division?? That did not make any sense at all...........

An urgent and urgent meeting of the Israeli cabinet at these moments.

A meeting to make new decisions.

If this is the case, then it would be neglectable loss even if IDF do loses 800, you are talking about a division, between 10,000 to 12,000 men.....

Ono the other hand, what's the point losing 2000+ of your own men 9and now up to 12,000 gazan) to kill 800 from a division?? That did not make any sense at all...........
Please post sources giving us numbers of IDF Gaza division command. What are you even arguing with me over? You said Hamas forces aren't competent. I beg to differ. Now you're on another tangent.

The Israeli's must end their genocide. Or there will be consequences. Israel cannot get rid of Hamas or occupy Gaza indefinitely.

Those references do not prove apartheid in Muslim countries, TRY AGAIN
That is because you choose to have a narrow definition of apartheid.
You idiot the term apartheid has not been used in religious context you just made that up now. Always been for race, South Africa, Europe, the US in the 60s. Your nonsense claim does not stand.

Apartheid is Afrikaans for ”apart”.
So good we agree Israel are commiting war crimes
We can agree that you are in denial about Hamas War Crimes.
No food or fuel or water is being let in, a warcrime has already been committed even if they start supplying now.....its happened dummy.
1700419002149.png

#Urgent | Gaza Health: 150 martyrs in northern Gaza in Israeli bombing today

#Urgent | Gaza Health: 150 martyrs in northern Gaza in Israeli bombing today
Terrorists will tell us Israel is achieving strategic objectives by mass murdering civilians. The US completed the worst foreign policy blunder in it's entire history. It thought green lighting genocide and mass murder will force and scare Egypt and Palestinians into surrender.

Hamas is the most respected movement in the world. US and Israel miscalculated badly. US has to choose between humanity or the Jewish-American terrorist community's genocidal aspirations.

Last edited:

You would think US corporations would not want their brand name slapped on top of the rubble that was once a school or a hospital. But that would suggest some sort of conscience.

1700419791831.png

It's unfortunately sad and disappointing going on the "Six-Day War" Wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War and seeing Israel as a winner against Egypt (then United Arab Republic), Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, etc., and then to see that Pakistani volunteer pilots did a better job flying Arab jets (at that time, Pakistan didn't have a lot of aircrafts) shooting down Israeli planes than the Arabs did.

@jhungary

I wonder what your think about Israeli's military performance. Is killing tens of thousands of women and children a achievement ? How will you spin it? It's okay to commit genocide if you're Israel ? Israel needs to commit genocide to be able to enter Gaza? Is that a competent military to you? It's not different than any dictator regime's approach.

Back
Top Bottom