What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

truth hurts
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 00.50.05.png

if you can find one picture of an Iranian leader with any Israeli official like this I will admit Turkey is the greatest country on the planet and a true friend to the Palestinians and not a slippery snake telling lies while in reality recognising Israel and conducting huge economic trade and exporting oil to them and thus complicit in their genocide against Palestinians

Honestly I don’t care who kills Israelis even if it’s Inuets from Alaska I will support them

anyone standing for Palestine is a hero end off
You share fake news and propaganda. If you really believe that, i have a bridge to sell to you

View attachment 1029633

if you can find one picture of an Iranian leader with any Israeli official like this I will admit Turkey is the greatest country on the planet and a true friend to the Palestinians and not a slippery snake telling lies while in reality recognising Israel and conducting huge economic trade and exporting oil to them and thus complicit in their genocide against Palestinians
Whats difference between netanyahu and the babykiller asshead. Your tireheads have also diplomatic, economic and military relations with asshead.

Atleast Turkiye doesnt have military relation with Israel it is just trade we sell more products to them while they export less to us. We can trade with anyone it doesnt mean we trust them?? Know the difference.

Also Turkish military is killing their proxies in northern iraq and northern syria left and right meanwhile your tireheads are on friendly terms with them.

Tell me how is it possible your shitty axis is on friendly terms with proxy of israel while Turkiye is crushing them??

Last edited:
IMHO the Turkish goverment after the first days went from harsh statements to statement currently that are far from diplomatic. We are only one step away from direct military confrontation. I mean this is maximum diplomacy. There is only one thing left and thats war. But its interesting how people still criticise Turkiye.

Forget about Arabs for a second but what does pakistan do?? Nothing big fat ZERO

What does iran do? Nothing really big fat ZERO a parhia state that world doesnt even take seriously Palestinians literally gain nothing from there support. Even i go a step further they're harming the palestinian cause because of their bad image and reputation.

Compare with Turkiye.. An important nato member putting diplomatic pressure, creates problem for swedens nato membership. Send humanitarian aid. Pressure on EU, US.

Meanwhile to the pakistanis here your countries officials cant even mention one word their economic aid will be cut off thats your position.

We need more countries to speak out but most of them are just looking at each other to say something first. I do not believe UAE or Saudi (the puppet leaders) actually want to stop this aggression though.

As far as Iran, I disagree that they don’t get nothing from their support. Fact is, Iran is the only Muslim country that is arming Palestinians. No other country has done that. If Palestine ever broke relations with Iran, I do not believe any country would give Palestinians weapons to fight against Zionist occupiers.

Whats difference between netanyahu and the babykiller asshead. Your tireheads have also diplomatic, economic and military relations with asshead.

Atleast Turkiye doesnt have military relation with Israel it is just trade we sell more products to them while they export less to us. We can trade with anyone it doesnt mean we trust them?? Know the difference.

Also Turkish military is killing their proxies in northern iraq and northern syria left and right meanwhile your tireheads are on friendly terms with them.

Tell me how is it possible your shitty axis is on friendly terms with proxy of israel while Turkiye is crushing them??
You are a great example of how delusional and stupid Islamist Turks are.

You share fake news and propaganda. If you really believe that, i have a bridge to sell to you

IMG_0550.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

Turkey bowed to Israel

IMG_0551.jpeg

Turkey bowed to Israel.
Facts in a picture

The Hebrew media announces the killing of an occupation army soldier, Lieutenant Benjamin Arleigh, from the Ateret settlement, west of Ramallah, tonight in fierce battles in the Gaza Strip.

This settler is special because he was one of those who attacked the people of the village of Umm Safa and one of those who volunteered for recruitment during vacation time to attack the village.

There’s a settlers dog Has a permanent treat in a Spectacular Jehanom only for following Satanyahu war terrorism to survive

View attachment 1029633

When or if that happens, they will be Iranian cucks, fans of Israel.

Bro it's beyond shamefull, thier utter lies has been exposed by the BBC, the Isrealis intentions are clear, they want to expell the whole Gazan population to Sinai or elsewhere, the despicable hypocrisy of the west who claim to be champion of human rights is all in dustbin.
Lets see how history will record this shameful debacle.

Just did! Thanks for sharing the information.
God bless you.

@Falcon29 @Musings ... Please read the quoted report below: 🔽

Hamas had not planned to attack music festival, Israeli report says​

First police investigation of Supernova festival also found Israeli forces responsible for some deaths.

Back
Top Bottom