What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

[/QUOTE]
Both wars are in the Middle East and are proximately relevant. You can't apply Petraeus one-sided rules to only the enemy and then claim the enemy can't run by the same precedent afterward. Hamas also ruled all of their actions legal and claimed immunity for their soldiers.

Anyone involved in planning or authorising the Saterday 7 of October massacre, is a dead man . Get used to it.

They can get on a boat to Join their Hamas leadership in their five star hotels in Qatar , Iran or Turkey . Or they can die. Those are the only options.

~
Everyone involved in October 8- November 17 is living on borrowed time. And will have to flee to Europe or USA.

Anyone involved in planning or authorising the Saterday 7 of October massacre, is a dead man . Get used to it.

They can get on a boat to Join their Hamas leadership in their five star hotels in Qatar , Iran or Turkey . Or they can die. Those are the only options.

The the war will continue till that happens , only quesation is how much pointless bloodshed wil have to witness.

Had Hamas any responsibiliy or dignity they would spare all involved that.

But had they any , we would not have seen the sights we have seen on Saterdat the 7 of October.

~
Even if your criminal army managed to pull it off, which is far from guaranteed, it would change NOTHING for the future of your settler apartheid colony. As hamas rose from the ashes of their predecessors, something even more radical will rise out of the ashes of hamas. Don't take my word for it, just study history and liberation movements of the past.

I speculate sunnis aren't doing anything because they want Shia countries to act, then be attacked by USA, thereby having shia countries conveniently destroyed for sunnis to then go in.

The the war will continue till that happens , only quesation is how much pointless bloodshed wil have to witness.

Had Hamas any responsibiliy or dignity they would spare all involved that.

But had they any , we would not have seen the sights we have seen on Saterdat the 7 of October , and beought this catastrophy to it's on people.

~
Let me fix it for you

Anyone that was or wasn’t involved on the 7th Oct is a dead person walking - especially babies In incubators - women - medics - people in refugee camps and people seeking medical assistance in hospitals - particularly those that need to be ethnically cleansed.
There you go Samantha

I speculate sunnis aren't doing anything because they want Shia countries to act, then be attacked by USA, thereby having shia countries conveniently destroyed for sunnis to then go in.
This means Iran should not attack under any circumstances. Let Israel find a document connection to other countries.

Leave these sectarian labels aside. Go by country. Lebanon and Syria aren't Shia countries. Saudi Arabia does not have experience in conventional war. Iran fought with Iraq. Not helpful when going up against Israel. Egypt is the only nation in region that has conventional warfare experience against Israel.

The US destroyers in region are for Egypt in the event Israel tries to forcibly expel Palestinians into Egypt and a war breaks out. They are not for Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not that powerful. Egypt is trying to mediate a ceasefire. UAE, Qatar, Oman have no military power. Iran does not have enough offensive capabilities for Israel. Turkey would get attacked by NATO. If Egypt or Turkey get into war, it will actually be a regional war. Hezbollah involvement won't cause a regional war.

Both countries never claimed to be human rights leaders and beacons of manichaean "good guys" , setting international laws. Nice try... but this isn't equivalent. The real evil is in covering it up and pretending it never happened to claim a moral authority, which is exclusively Anglo-Saxon Evil trait.
I am afraid I don't understand what you wrote, the OP tried to portray Muslims as peaceful people not prone to committing genocide. That is obviously not true. As for 'covering it up', yes, it is an offence today in Turkey to acknowledge Armenian genocide. I think Pakistan too does not acknowledge Bangladesh genocide.

Back
Top Bottom