What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

i think you are missing a lot here.
rest of the arab nations (almost all) are partner (puppet) in crime, including Pakistan
If Israel destroys Palestine. Who is next? Egypt? Lebanon? Syria? Jordan?

To top it his spreading fake news, there is no verifiable evidence hamas cooked any babies. His just a racist supremist supporting islamaphobe.
Because he’s a scumbag and it’s the usual suspect. Desperate dhoti wearing mofos can’t keep away from this forum. Phull Sapport brigade.

Most of the strikes on tanks were from sides and back, and you can clearly see ammo cook offs, there are DEFINITELY casualties, they did not survive, simple as that, thats why you don't send the tank without infantry..
But expecting israeli infantry to guard tanks is like saying the sheep to guard the shepard dog... its not gonna be much better if they cant see shit, and that would make "VERY NICE" live leak complication,
Its not looking good for the invaders
"again"

Again, there isn't a single confirmed video yasin-105 penetrating a tank armour. Everytime they cutoff footage soon after the hit. There is no ammo cook-off footage either. We can see yasin-105 blowing up in the armour, no footage of ammo cook-off or destroyed tank. May be it can destroy the track, but they doesn't appear to penetrate tank armour.

Israeli's soldiers are not US ones.
Hamas will be fought to the roots, int he tunnels, everywhere. This is why Bibi And Joe (Biden) are not speaking of cease fire.
And then what?,stuck back in another open ended occupation,right back where you were in 2005?.
Except of course this time theres no collaborationist pa to help out with occupation duties,and of course hamas will still be there,except that it will be far far stronger than it was back in 05.
I sure as sh!t wouldnt want to be the poor dumb son of a zionist pulling the short straw for occupation duties in a reoccupied gaza,I`ve no doubt just as with the americans in iraq and afghanistan,theres going to be a steady drip-drip-drip of idf body bags and maimed soldiers constantly coming out of gaza.
And if the zionists cant see that as plainly as the nose on their ugly zionist faces,well then they`re even more fvcking stupid than I gave them credit for,and thats saying something.

well technically while they can be used as offensive weapon they are more deterrent and defensive
I am not sure they can be called a "defensive" weapon, these are not weapons designed to be used inside Iran after all

If Israel destroys Palestine. Who is next? Egypt? Lebanon? Syria? Jordan?
Definitely not Egypt. Rest are already torn or nearly torn apart. With no sovereignty.
At the end of british empire all was setup and pieces were given to each of the cronies, US continued/inherited from british, Egypt was resistant, they were in forefront in 48 and later wars... but it was settled down in 70s by US for $. that's why you don't see any movement from them anymore.

whoever comes in the way of greater israel, will hv a difficult time. will zionist be able to fulfil thr dream, nobody knows, right now arab nations (ppl only) are being controlled with $ and happy lives, nobody wanna come out of that...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom