What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

and at the end Hamas will be eradicated.
well Russian war in Ukraine was just an special operation andďalso Saddam wanted to eat launch in Tehran in one week and MKO wanted to capture Tehran in 3 days
wonder what happened to them , incidentally wasn't destruction of Hezbollah the goal of 2006 war ?

Again, there isn't a single confirmed video yasin-105 penetrating a tank armour. Everytime they cutoff footage soon after the hit. There is no ammo cook-off footage either. We can see yasin-105 blowing up in the armour, no footage of ammo cook-off or destroyed tank. May be it can destroy the track, but they doesn't appear to penetrate tank armour.
True but where do you think these 30+ (admitted) Zionist deaths from Gaza are coming from? Yasin-105 CAN penetrate Merkava if they impact at certain points and they definitely can penetrate APCs and other vehicles that lack the armour and APS of Merkava

Israel is using barrel bombs in Gaza:

What is being dropped on the Gaza Strip are explosive barrels, “snake bombs,” as they call them.

Due to its friction with the air and due to its size and cylindrical shape, it produces a whistling sound when thrown.

Unlike other bombs and missiles that we are accustomed to, they have a conical shape.

Again, there isn't a single confirmed video yasin-105 penetrating a tank armour. Everytime they cutoff footage soon after the hit. There is no ammo cook-off footage either. We can see yasin-105 blowing up in the armour, no footage of ammo cook-off or destroyed tank. May be it can destroy the track, but they doesn't appear to penetrate tank armour.

The idf isn't going to show them and after the attack they retreat to there tunnels or to a new position, are you saying they mujahideen to hang around until they get the aftermath? Granted its a fair point I'm sure not every hit is destruction but a lot of them are going to be knocked out or destroyed

let me guess

Israel is fighting an existential biblical war against 10,000 militants in tiny besieged Gaza and needs another $100 billion military aid from the USA to kill 5,000 more Palestinian children most effectively

Aint that something?? The 'Canadian Prepper' You Tube guy in his video yesterday brought it up: 'So Israel has a $500 billion economy and yet still needs American money? Oh, I don't think we are supposed to bring that up' [paraphrased].

And when the Tucker Carson's of America start to question the money to Israel then Israel better be worried. Tucker almost single-handedly created a different narrative about the Russia-Ukraine war; he paid a price for that but he now is a big magnet for media attention and he is starting to question the aid to Israel.

I also wanted to say something to get it off my chest: Some of us, including me, started to support the Palestinians very early on in this thread. That was not just some reflexive 'Muslim' position; several very diverse countries, such as Colombia, South Africa, and Ireland have been in the forefront of the Palestinian cause, as have been, albeit less vocally, the Scandinavian countries. Colombia, South Africa, and Ireland are in three different continents, different ethnicities, and all non-Muslims . But they spoke up. But some, in this thread, at least early on, decided to be on the 'winning side' of the conflict. Probably good for their 'peace of mind', because they are mentally a defeatist type. They are, what I call, the 'intellectually lazy' Rodney King types of 'why can't we all get along'. They had no solutions beyond the Palestinians cowering or leaving the region. BUT if this conflict drags on to a stage where the Palestinians hold their ground like Hezbollah did in 2006 then these cowardly, intellectually-lazy people will change their tunes. Because they are intellectually-lazy, cowardly, and eventually apathetic, to use some mild adjectives about them.

You don't have to destroy the whole tank piece by piece, you goofy boy
If you take it out of action it's pretty much destroyed in this specific engagement scenerio...

The rpgs used are specifically designed for targeting tanks with trophy systems. The shot has two explosives, the first to deal with the trophy system, the second is what hits the main body. The design is based on a Russian idea
Yet, there is no confirmed footage or video of single RPG penetrating Israeli tank armour. Compare the Gaza tank hit footages with Ukraine ATGM hits, you can see ammunition Cooking off or tanks burning in the later.

These RPGs are not factory made, Hamas made them in their basement. It may not have the same penetration of Russian Design.

IMG_۲۰۲۳۱۱۰۷_۲۰۲۷۵۰۲۰۲.jpeg

I am not sure they can be called a "defensive" weapon, these are not weapons designed to be used inside Iran after all
they are there to stop others from attacking Iran , in case of war Iran offensive tool is Fateh family of Quasi ballistic missile and missiles like Qiam and its drones

Definitely not Egypt. Rest are already torn or nearly torn apart. With no sovereignty.
At the end of british empire all was setup and pieces were given to each of the cronies, US continued/inherited from british, Egypt was resistant, they were in forefront in 48 and later wars... but it was settled down in 70s by US for $. that's why you don't see any movement from them anymore.

whoever comes in the way of greater israel, will hv a difficult time. will zionist be able to fulfil thr dream, nobody knows, right now arab nations (ppl only) are being controlled with $ and happy lives, nobody wanna come out of that...
Summary: Arab countries can now survive because of “the compassion and kindness” of Jews.

Back
Top Bottom