What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104_195204_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231104_195204_Chrome.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 31
Killer and victim infographic. One is made in Palestine and the other one is an exaggerated Israeli junk

Yasin105 and Merkava

3963913.jpg

A recent comment in the comment section of this below 12 years old video

Dear all,

I'm Steve, an American living in Haifa, Israel, with over 15 years of experience working with both Palestinians and Israelis. My conscience compels me to speak out, as both communities have shown me great kindness. I'm reaching out because the Israeli government has curtailed the ability of journalists to report on the current situation here, which is deeply troubling.

The situation is dire. Many people are leaving their homes, some going to Eilat, others leaving the country altogether. Everything is in turmoil, with numerous internal conflicts. People are disillusioned, and it's disheartening to witness the loss of innocent lives in Gaza, particularly children. I implore you not to rely solely on the Western narrative. The escalation that happening now in this land has been made by the accumulation of discrimination and violations made by Israel. What happened on the 7th Oct to Israel by Hamas happens every day on the Palestinian side by the IDF, Sorry that I had to say that!

Israel is facing political and economic challenges like never before. I'll be leaving for the US soon, but the tragic loss of life in Gaza, primarily among children, is a stain on the conscience of Israel, the US, and the EU. I fervently wish for peace in Palestine. They truly deserve the best. Stay safe.

With love,
Steve

--------------

Israeli Fake stories... ISRAELI KIDS CANNOT HIDE THEIR LAUGHTER AT THEIR BS STORIES ABOUT THE "HORRORS" OF HAMAS...

Our government unfortunately,has been trying to keep a balanced stance,because the last few years we've been trying to cooperate with the Israelis in the East-Med and defence matters. All that,because of Erdogan's aggressive foreign policy the last 5 years.

About the "flag color change",I'll take that as a bad joke.

Sure, I thought about it this morning and realized blue and green is just too intense on the eyes. I also understand those are the colors in Oia, Santorini and they are very pleasing on the eyes. Perhaps the Greek flag should not change.

The problem here is your government is tied down by NATO membership as well as the need to cooperate with counterbalancing forces against those Pan-Turk dogs. But also, Turkey is a more important ally for Ashkenaz-ra"el" and NATO than Greece is. Simply with half of Istanbul being in Europe it functions as a closing gate for the Black Sea and serves to counterbalance Russia presence at Crimea. Turkey has always been the crucial linchpin of NATO and the West would gladly let them lay waste to Cypriots or even homeland Greeks because they are just that much more important.

Greece should maintain backdoor relations with Iran, the Kurds, and Syria.

Back
Top Bottom