What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Saudi Arabia is going towards a westernization transformation. As we speak Shakira is in Saudi Arabia lol doing concerts. All American brands are popular and established in the country, overtime the country will transition away from Islam into secularity and materialism. The trajectory is very apparent.
Well worded, i cant disagree.

Buuuut when Iran decides to teach Saudis a "lesson" for being so wayward and unprincipled, especially as a Muslim powerhouse, so regional folks are quick to call Iran "sectarian"- Iran is not anti- Sunni, Iran is anti-stupidity (in a religious, political and philosophical context).

I also understand those are the colors in Oia, Santorini and they are very pleasing on the eyes. Perhaps the Greek flag should not change.
Well they also symbolize the sky and the sea,the colors of many Aegean houses etc.

I like the flag the way it was before this one,just the Cross variant.

Seems like you had your 5 kilos worth, up your rear end shaft..
Maybe she,s talking about u?
Amina aunty pakistani A..

Hoon dass choudhry fasbre

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_195932_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_195932_Chrome.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20231105_195851_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_195851_Chrome.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 22
Would you leave your own home and country if invaders wanted your house and land?
Because afterall, Israel told Palestinians it kicked out of Palestine they would have the "right to return", but that right to return turned into the right to stay as a refugee in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom