What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And now as I have promised the last night, I am off for Indian hunting. I just might know, one place where Pajeet delivery cyclists have the habit to rest..
Vikram wait till I change my clothes. In 2 3 hours. An Indian pussy going to cry.
I promised and I keep my word.
Maybe I will do some nice family, since you don't play by the book I won't
Wow, You da man, you da man!

(That's the sort of validation you crave, posting this on a Pakistani forum, right?)

Don't forget to keep us updated on your progress.

If Qataris or other arabs develop hindu phobia then they will deport them by the millions.

there is spying of Qatar? are you US, China, Russia, India? whats meaning spying for even Indonesia, how much Indonesia influence world politics like China, Russia, US, India?

while Qatar, a dog food dependent tiny country on either US or, China, India, Russia.
this Qatar, whats price of this country other than a spy of US-Nato?

If Qataris or other arabs develop hindu phobia then they will deport them by the millions.

look, Hindus feed 'salt' to US. the link as below. the 'salt' which Qatar eat, Hindus feed to US's government :-)

Wow, You da man, you da man!

(That's the sort of validation you crave, posting this on a Pakistani forum, right?)

Don't forget to keep us updated on your progress.
Obviously, you didn't follow me here, I did the same thing couple nights ago. As it is raining now I will go later on.
Oh I almost forgot. If you look. The posts 20 days ago , I set up a match with one English c here and he ducked.
Never the less , I am not sitting behave my phone and talk like your compatriots.
So , count on this , more you talk , more I will hurt you .
You see , there is nothing free in this life

50 Cargo planes you say ...

All this proves is that Israel cannot defend itself anymore. It has never been able to before, and it can do less so now. If it was not for the USA - there would be no Israel problem in the middle east? It is an extension of forward American presence in the middle east - basically the mother of all military camps.

Israel last 3 days before it pressed the red button and asked for supplies and munitions from the USA.

The irony of all this is that it is against an occupied and besieged people who don't have tanks, armies, ships for military aircraft.

This all proves - that it is not Israel that is the military power in the middle east - it is the USA.

Israel on its own would be broken

The Palestinians are taking on the USA

USA is the reason this conflict goes on

It's part of the video footage from the Hamas atrocities on 7 October. The same ones were they shot a dog at a kibbutz that was rushing at them.
You really are a despicable person. Showing so much concern about some dog and not 1 bit of condemnation over the slaughter and murder of 1000s ok children Gaza? Why do you Indians so dismissive over the spilled blood of innocent kids yet focus on a dog?
You truly are vile person

Obviously, you didn't follow me here, I did the same thing couple nights ago. As it is raining now I will go later on.
Oh I almost forgot. If you look. The posts 20 days ago , I set up a match with one English c here and he ducked.
Never the less , I am not sitting behave my phone and talk like your compatriots.
So , count on this , more you talk , more I will hurt you .
You see , there is nothing free in this life

Oh I have followed every one of your posts, and your silly big talks. They have amused me to no end. All your impotent India hate on a thread that has nothing to do with India, and your vainglorious boasts.

Boasting on a Pakistani forum about going "Indian hunting", to get a few internet likes. Pathetic.

As I said, do keep us posted on your exploits.

After you are done murdering Indians in dark alleys as you promised, you might also want to take a few night classes in ESL, if you want to be understood better.

Abandon "peace treaty", take a lead along the other powerful muslim nations and call out others who does not join in this live or die efforts as traitors.
How can we guarantee that we will be not alone?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom