What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Urgent Yedioth Ahronoth:

Egyptian Army: Air defense systems have been strengthened throughout the country

Aces and Eights​

WILLIAM SCHRYVER
OCT 26, 2023

It now appears certain the United States is concentrating a huge naval force in the eastern Mediterranean, Red, and Arabian seas.

Several NATO nations are also sending warships to join this growing fleet.

Unknown numbers of US and NATO submarines are also certainly lurking in these regions.

There is already substantial US air power presence in the Persian Gulf region.

Israel is clearly working in concert with the US/NATO in whatever is brewing.

And make no mistake, something big IS brewing.

It is something I have written about for several years now, but consistently believed the Pentagon was not stupid enough to actually attempt.

As I view it, there can be only one primary target that would warrant such a large projection of military power as is underway: Iran and its allies in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon.

And, as I have repeatedly argued over the years, I am convinced making war against Iran is a recipe for unforeseen disaster.

Iran wields much more military capability than is generally understood and appreciated both by western military analysts and the western populace.

There is no doubt the US/NATO/Israel, in tandem, can inflict severe damage against Iranian targets. But I am convinced they cannot do so without also incurring severe damage themselves.

Let's also not forget there is a wildcard in this game: Russia and its strategically imperative bases in Syria.

As I see it, there are two realities at work here that will necessarily come into conflict:

1) The Pentagon is almost certain to regard the Russian bases in Syria as unacceptable threats to their objectives in the region. And therefore they will seek to neutralize them.
2) The Russians will fight to retain their Syrian bases.
Having now been compelled to abandon their designs to use the #MotherOfAllProxyArmies in Ukraine to weaken Russia, the Masters of Empire would no doubt love to "change the narrative" by defeating the Russians in Syria.

Therefore I am increasingly persuaded that any massive US attack against Iranian surrogate forces in Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq will almost certainly include a simultaneous attack against the Russian air and naval bases in Syria.

I believe Russian recognition of this likely move by the Americans is why Russian President Vladimir Putin — in China, no less — publicly announced 24/7 patrols of Kinzhal-armed Russian aircraft within range of the eastern half of the Mediterranean and much of the Red and Arabian seas.

The #EmpireAtAllCosts cult must have convinced themselves the Russians are bluffing, or that their capabilities are much weaker than claimed.

I am convinced both ideas are mistaken.

If the US itself is not merely bluffing, then this whole thing could get out of hand really fast.

Urgent Yedioth Ahronoth:

Egyptian Army: Air defense systems have been strengthened throughout the country
Someone in Egypt needs to man up and shoot a Israeli fighter jet down near Gaza.

Egypt probably has the most comprehensive AA layered system in the region. Saudi's should be funding Egyptian military heavily right now and arming them if they mean what they say.

Last edited:
Israelis are literally carpet bombing northern Gaza right now. It can be seen on all live streams. This is how scared these cowards are of ground combat. Egypt needs to fire at their planes.
Urgent

The brutal, violent bombardment continues on areas in northern Gaza

US wants to start world war because of the major economic depression and also because of Trump in 2024 will trigger civil war. They want to keep Biden administration in power and declare martial law in US.

Someone in Egypt needs to man up and shoot a Israeli fighter jet down near Gaza.

Egypt probably has the most comprehensive AA layered system in the region. Saudi's should be funding Egyptian military heavily right now and arming them if they mean what they say.
Egypt doesn't have strong AD systems in Sinai. Egypt can't even militarise Sinai without Israeli permission unfortunately (they got Israeli permission for some limited militarisation to deal with ISIS in Sinai)

US wants to start world war because of the major economic depression and also because of Trump in 2024 will trigger civil war. They want to keep Biden administration in power and declare martial law in US.
The US is beholden to pro-Zionist lobbies and interests and has a massive double standard between the value of human life. That is the more likely explanation. Americans need to rise up against their crazy government.

Urgent

Violent explosion in Eilat

Following up

Al-Azhar head:

عاجل | #شيخ_الأزهر : The Arab and Islamic nation and all the free people of the world must come together to find an immediate solution to save this oppressed people against whom a humanitarian massacre is being carried out.

As I view it, there can be only one primary target that would warrant such a large projection of military power as is underway: Iran and its allies in Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon.

And, as I have repeatedly argued over the years, I am convinced making war against Iran is a recipe for unforeseen disaster.

Iran wields much more military capability than is generally understood and appreciated both by western military analysts and the western populace.

There is no doubt the US/NATO/Israel, in tandem, can inflict severe damage against Iranian targets. But I am convinced they cannot do so without also incurring severe damage themselves.
The same thing was said/foretold/warned about Saddam's awesome military might! The results are there for all to see. The Persians, I believe, will not fight for a fanatical regime, just like Saddam's much-feared Republican Guard and regular Iraqi army abandoned their posts. Except for the Basij forces, I doubt the Iranian military will fight for the Regime. And most likely, post-war, there would be no occupation of Persia. The Iranian people are cohesive enough to step up and form a good system of governance.

The same thing was said/foretold/warned about Saddam's awesome military might! The results are there for all to see. The Persians, I believe, will not fight for a fanatical regime, just like Saddam's much-feared Republican Guard and regular Iraqi army abandoned their posts. Except for the Basij forces, I doubt the Iranian military will fight for the Regime. And most likely, post-war, there would be no occupation of Persia. The Iranian people are cohesive enough to step up and form a good system of governance.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Everything you said is the opposite of reality. Go shit in a street, that's what your kind is good at.

Back
Top Bottom