What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1. stop destroying tunnels to Gaza at Israeli behest
2. open Rafah border and send aid and goods in 24/7
3. arm local Sinai tribes covertly
4. expel Israeli diplomats from Egypt
5. work with Iran to facilitate arms transfers into Gaza
6. work with Saudi-Turkey-UAE and others to invest in Gaza
7. stop being US and Israel puppet (impossible)
2-The border is opened in the egyptian side but closed from the Palestinian side. It got bombed every time
3-The locals are already armed but under the supervision of the Egyptian army. But they turned against
7-If we were puppet, we would have accepted openly the palestinians so Israel can have Gaza totally.

Egypt regularly destroys many of the tunnels going into Gaza, making life a lot harder for the Palestinian resistance in Gaza. This should be stopped entirely
Ask yourself how ISIS in North of Sinai gets its weapons

Bad conclusion, they close the borders because they don t want Gaza to be vanished.

Very wrong conclusion.

Women and children are not needed in a war zone.

If you care about them, you let them enter your country and use your hospitals, and basic humanitarian assistance.

Men can keep in Gaza to defend land.

But it's not about that.

Egypt and Jordan leaders dont give a sh*t about Palestinians, wake up, they just use them to distract local people from their own problems, just like all others ME leaders who cry about Palestinians and dont invite them to their countries.

Not because israelis want to deport them to Sinai and take Gaza and establish setllements?
At least Egypt and Jordan could accept injured, ill and elderly people who need special care, but they did nothing, simply they dont give a fck.

But keep trusting your leaders lies.

Child killers are still working
IMG_20231020_175804_743.jpg

The Ministry of Health of the Palestinian Authority has announced that 720 children have gone missing under the ruin of Gaza City in the past 24 hours.

In total, 352 people were martyred, 669 people were injured and 1400 people were missing in the last day and night.
@Farsna

Those dictators on US payrol don’t represent the people you muppet

Try walking in Egypt as a Israeli

Oh yes you will be shot by the first person with a gun

And last week a police man gunned down Israelis in Luxor

I think it would be better if they support to Gaza people sending them food instead shooting dead Israelis, crazy psychopath :enjoy:.

Now I am sure it has something to do with your mumy. You are so mysterious
Jebem ti zenu
You sent me wrong clip. It was supposed to be your wife or mummy. Wasn't it?
Wonder why mehmed bey ran away from egypt 1726?

He's definitely a cow sh1t worshipping subhuman monkey, ignore.

Too ashamed to expose yourself a cow sh1t worshiping dalit?
You don't get it . Me and him have the dealings for years. I go to India and he introduces me to his mumy , though we made a deal to see his wife.
Money mak monkey dance. He has to make a living somehow.

Now I am sure it has something to do with your mumy. You are so mysterious
Jebem ti zenu
You sent me wrong clip. It was supposed to be your wife or mummy. Wasn't it?
🤣🤣🤣 i know, i caught u with ur pants down....
Now keep boiling forever .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom