What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

^^ isn’t their entire business model based on fighting Israel? If they do it would be an attack from Lebanon and Syria. This would be done in coordination with Iran and Russia as a supporter via their Syrian naval base and numerous air bases. This would put Israel and the US into a difficult situation. The neocons in DC want war, but not a war that is serious or could potentially lead to defeat such as with Russia. This might put the zionists in their place and force them to the table.
Syria is being bombed daily with their airports being smashed and Iranian convoys being blown and you expect Russian support. Utterly deluded. Russians only cared about Syria to protect their base in Latakia, which could only exist if Assad existed, they achieved that.

They have had and won't have any interest in confronting the US or Israel in Gaza especially as they're happy to let Israel hit Syria whenever it wants as long as Russians themselves are not targeted.

I mean this is all public knowledge and common sense.

They have just hit the same area again:
1697377727160.png

I think some reports are spot on Hamas has goaded the IDF into a battle on their own terms its going to be very brutal...

Have noticed an underline pleasure in both of their posts when suffering is taking place yet a desperation to suggest neutrality. They seem to act more like undercover undernourished Indians that have managed to get out of India but obviously are too embarrassed to admit where they are from. Understandable to be fair.
Lovely to see him in pink
It’s always the ones who conceal their origins you have to wonder about. They also become very avoidant whenever the topic of their ethnic origin comes up. Yet they post the most obnoxious, jingoistic and sadistic posts all day long.

Truly very sinister and creepy characters.

Last edited:
And in middle of a quick battle.
Not everyone had the task to fight security forces,apparently. Didn't you see how Hamas had different squads,seperated here and there?

Show real proof so I will believe it.
What's the real proof? The coroner's photos of the bodies and points where they have been abused?

You actually believe that Hamas are angels surrounded by light? Valiant Islamic warriors with honor and kindness?

Ajde budalo,ajde bre,mars u kafanu...
This Greek homo just wrote something in my language. In early 80s when problem started in Kosovo, it started when guy called Marinovic was sitting on a bottle it was in the Bush. One they he didn't see a stone underneath and he broke the bottle in his ***. Later he blamed Albanians. So Foinikas uncle started the Balkan problem, because an itch in his ***. Nephew is the same

Back
Top Bottom