What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697194842200.png

channel 13: After clearing the north IDF will start using bunker bomb on all the tunnels in center of gaza. Bombing shifa hospital were hamas leadership is staying is on the table.

The people commiting genocide against my people are Jewish extremist barbarians. 'Zionist' is a term coined by them to absolve themselves of responsibility of their actions. Where has any Jewish people condemned this genocide ? Haven't seen one person.

There are plenty of Jews who advocates for the right of Palestinians and demands a Palestinian state.

Jewish Voice for Peace condemned it and from the very beginning shared Palestinian perspective.

This is just one example.

You have to understand that Zionists hate these peace loving Jews and the Zionists are larger in number unfortunately.

We have to be just and fair as Muslims. We cannot just hate anyone just because they are Jew.

If you had self-respect and dignity,you would have condemned Hamas attack on civilians and kidnapping of children and elderly people. And you would have said that "Hamas is harming the Palestinian cause,rather than helping it". That is how you side with humanity. By seeing humans and not condemning everyone as a "soldier,nazi,terrorist,occupier,settler".
Sorry mate, you are talking of those murderers wrongly said to be civilians? I don't follow lies.
All these filthy settlers came from other counties around the world to Palestine to settle down on stolen Palestinian lands. The Palestinian lands which are illegaly occupied by the Israeli's war-criminals in continued and cinsistent violation of UN resolutions and international laws. More than that, all these terrorist settelers knew it very well that the Palestinian owner families of these lands were coarced, blackmailed and intimidated, most of them killed and the remaining evicted from their own houses and lands in order to construct these illegal settlements. Even worse, these machine gun-ladden settlers themselves terrorized, attacked, killed, and expelled Palistinian families from their houses. So, by all definitions, these terrorist Jewish settlers are a party in the war-crimes against the Palestinian people.

My God, this is utter disgusting to see how Gaza is been bombed, I've seen beheading videos, APS massacre pics but haven't seen anything like this ever. And USA and world's silence is criminal to say the least, Take the Fucking Land man, and build you Fucking Temple I bet your God will be pleased to be worshipped over a land where Millions of innocents were slaughter over his name, USA should threat Nuke attack and warn Palestinians to leave the land so US military should just help build that fucking Temple so their Jesus can return, This is so fcuked up on so many levels, I have lost all respect for USA Govt while its people are kept in utter ignorance, I am starting to see why Europeans wanted this Pack of Jews out of their land and so eager to send them back to Middle East.
As you can see Europeans saw the future and engaged is some very effective self defence so they dont have to suffer like this. It was painful because Germans and many others suffered their own minor genocide From air bombardment. Freedom is not free.

Weird Af, looks like the Israelis didn't know about it either

channel 13: After clearing the north IDF will start using bunker bomb on all the tunnels in center of gaza. Bombing shifa hospital were hamas leadership is staying is on the table.
Bunker weapons are quite ineffective against tunnel systems. Especially with how deep the Gazan tunnels go

Back
Top Bottom