What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Pakistan is not strong at all lol.

India fired a missile and there was no response. India has also been firing on innocent people on the LoC and there has been no response.

I know you got a LOT of grievances with the army. Some rightfully so. Opinions differ but not everything needs to be responded to.

I want people to understand the BELOW

The Muslim median age is low,, we are in prime birth giving stage

The Muslim population will only increase this century and fast

"Muslims are the world’s youngest population, with a median age of 23—five years younger than the global median of 28. The median age of Christians is 30 years old, while the median age of the world’s Jews is 36." This is from about 10 years ago so their is a little change by now

Have they not got any cruise missiles? They are just sitting their and taking hits.
Israel is monitoring activities in Syria and attacks Iranian shipments to Syria. Israeli aggression has prevented Syria to develop military capability to challenge Israel.

Look. You do not like Palestinians. WE get it. It would better to provide updates and refrain from stirring the pot with reckless statements.

Why can't you simply shut this potty mouth and throw him in the trash can where he belongs?

Each and every post of his shows his delight and glee at the mere thought of his imagining Palestinians being murdered.

What value has he added? Any updates he provided? In fact all the indians present on this thread including one hiding behind Vietnamese flags have just been waiting and anticipating death and destruction of Palestinians, because they are Muslims. Their little nunniz get orgasm at the thought of Muslim blood spilling.

Why can't you simply shut this potty mouth and throw him in the trash can where he belongs?

Each and every post of his shows his delight and glee at the mere thought of his imagining Palestinians being murdered.

What value has he added? Any updates he provided? In fact all the indians present on this thread including one hiding behind Vietnamese flags have just been waiting and anticipating death and destruction of Palestinians, because they are Muslims. Their little nunniz get orgasm at the thought of Muslim blood spilling.
I have banned one for violating rules and removed multiple posts today. More will be banned if they continue to stir the pot.

At this point I am having second thoughts if Pakistan is strong at all. I mean holding off India is not something to brag about considering the state of their army. Who knows the nukes won’t even work when the time comes thanks to our Khakhis priorities.

Never forget when DGISPR said dollar will rise after Vote of No Confidence 😂😂

Israel is monitoring activities in Syria and attacks Iranian shipments to Syria. Israeli aggression has prevented Syria to develop military capability to challenge Israel.

I think Syria is infiltrated big time, whenever a shipment arrives it gets bombed.

Keep a eye on this

The median age in the State of Palestine is 19.6 years

average age is Jew trash in Israel is 43,, average age is Jews across the world is 49

Demographics is EVERYTHING,,, you don't want PEACE TO BREAK OUT

You don't want Jews to make good relationships with Muslim and Arab countries, circumventing the Palestine issue

You don't want Jews at peace

The costs the Palestinians have had to bare have been MASSIVE,, it's is pathetic and stupid TO GIVE UP NOW

NO,,,,, remember every death and let it energize your hatred of Jews across the world,,,, THEN WAIT

Teach the next generation of children

It's only a matter of time

I want people to understand the BELOW

The Muslim median age is low,, we are in prime birth giving stage

The Muslim population will only increase this century and fast

"Muslims are the world’s youngest population, with a median age of 23—five years younger than the global median of 28. The median age of Christians is 30 years old, while the median age of the world’s Jews is 36." This is from about 10 years ago so their is a little change by now

Even Pakistan’s median age is around the early 20s, which is pretty crazy.

Israel is the sole democraty of the middle east. It is not perfect for sure, but people has the right to vote.
In Gaza the last election occured in 2007, and since the Hamas took the power, no more election.... same than Nazi party in Germany in the 1930's

Being a democracy doesn't mean shit,, it's also a apartheid enforcing occupational power
That is oppressing millions of Palestinians,, the MAJORITY of the population across the land

Back
Top Bottom