What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Abei imrandu ki nazaaij ulaad, aap ka mamoun aaj kal Israel ki support kr ra hei, nawaz ko b tere abu sign kr k bahir bej dya tha, tujei keissei ota chlta tu to baji ko lei k jalson m paisse akhtei kr ra tha…usa wala topi drama kr k tuj jeisson ko phuddu bna ra tha, ye dekh america ki mintei kr ra hei haramzada:
Abay gandoo, kisi army tatoo ki najaiz ullad, 9 months ka process 6 months main complete kerna wali bagori leader ka follower minta to tera Baap bajwa Donald lu ki ker raha tha kah hum Imran ko Nikal dain ga, Huma maaf ker dain or phir Teri sari chutia fauji Genral or tera Haram ka leader isi kaam main lag ga bharwa.
Or bhen to TU apni paish kera ga Nawaz gandoo ko agar us ka platelets poora ho ga.
Abb marwa bund apni ja ker Whiskey ka chakla main kisi khota ki paidawar.

They will do nothing except fighting if Israel attacks Lebanon.
Only morally support, same for Iran (mastermind behind this all it seems).
Iran gives a damn about Palestinians, especially about Hamas, it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Pls don't brack about this "brothership" when your militias were killing Hamas MB in Syria.
Or when Hamas was with Egyptian MB Mursi who was spitting on Assad.
Iranian long beard needed a strong position to deter Saudi Arabian Muslim-Chief position, so there is this anti Israel/US-stance.
What are you fiddling about? Iran never openly sent lands forces to help our Lebanese kin and blood. Same will happen in case of Palestine. Iranians are present on the borders of Israel and the witness is Israeli blind attacks on Syria here and there.

We do not want to deter KSA in middle east, we are pushing them into our camp with force. Whether you like it or not

The State of Israel requires every Israeli citizen over the age of 18 who is Jewish, Druze or Circassian to serve in the Israel Defense Forces (although there are some notable exceptions).

Innocents ? my brown backside
So, did you look at most of the younger soldiers?
These aren't really fighters only because the have compulsory military service, these conscripts aren't the same, tough Jews they were in the 40s-70s.
They are hardcore liberals mostly.
Tattoos, PIERCINGS, stupid coloured hair cuts.
And if they are not into the military anymore and have became a father/mother and doing office work or what I know, they are still legitimate targets?
Then is every kid who throws larger stones a legimitate target too.

No military targets too.
I told ya, that will get ugly.

They don't think about stuff like that when killing 260 festival guests, raping and gunning down ordinary people.
"Muh, all settlers!"
Muh, all (Palestinians) are terrorists!

Well, that could be expected after all the mayhem they wrecked.
Even many Leftists who are usually very anti-Israel and pro Palestinian were/are shocked.
And especially that the US is sending ships to deter neighbours from intervening, indicates that they are assuming the Israelis will hit harder than usual.
So you admit that you’re a khanzir by supporting genocide against a whole people?

IDF says it has regained control of all Gaza border towns but terrorists may remain​

Defense minister announces ‘complete siege’ of Strip; several injured as rocket fire resumes, including on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv; some 500 said killed in Gaza in massive airstrikes​

What are you fiddling about? Iran never openly sent lands forces to help our Lebanese kin and blood. Same will happen in case of Palestine. Iranians are present on the borders of Israel and the witness is Israeli blind attacks on Syria here and there.

We do not want to deter KSA in middle east, we are pushing them into our camp with force. Whether you like it or not
I would like a stronger Iran.
But I dont think that you will get Saudi into your camp, improved relations, based on might is right yes but not out of sympathy a "brotherhood" or something like that, you are too contrary to them, which isn't a bad thing.

So, did you look at most of the younger soldiers?
These aren't really fighters only because the have compulsory military service, these conscripts aren't the same, tough Jews they were in the 40s-70s.
They are hardcore liberals mostly.
Tattoos, PIERCINGS, stupid coloured hair cuts.
And if they are not into the military anymore and have became a father/mother and doing office work or what I know, they are still legitimate targets?
Then is every kid who throws larger stones a legimitate target too.

Doesn’t matter they are not innocents
They’ve been trained to murder Palestinians hence are military

are u dutch ? what did the dutch forces do in bosnia in 90s? oh yeah opened the gates for serbs to massacare muslims.

shut up.

our politicians send them there ligthly armed and with “no escalation” orders.

They were completely outmatched and massively outnumbered by the serb army. There had been troops killed already and troops taken hostage.

They called for allied airforce support which was not given. (Again due to escalation concerns)

Serbs gave guarantee to not hurt the prisoners. Hence the bus-transports.

That gave the weakly armed, outnumbered, unprepared, unprofessional dutch contingent two options.

1. Stand and fight the Serbs.
Lose your job, lose dozens of soldiers, lose hundreds of refugees that would be caught inbetween

2. Surrender and allow the Serbs to take prisoners under guarantee of good conduct.

Ofcourse they knew the serbs were brutal, but “biggest massacre since ww2” brutal under the eyes of the world? That they did not expect.

You can accuse them of cowardice ofcourse. I think the same.
Once a few dozen troops start dying the UN allies would act.

But the way you portray it is false….
learning from this we came back to help save Kosovo. This time with proper arms and professional soldiers, not some party kid reservists.

So we have a nation trying to help. Losing soldiers. Failing due to cowardice and naievity.
Then succesfully helping in kosovo

But is painted as “see west wants muslims dead”. **** off.

Kemalists burning like their daddy 😂
Did a 'Kemalist' sleep with your sister or wife or something? As your trash is really hurting this thread. Atleast Kemal didn't bend down and offer his rear end to sell his nation to the West like the Ottomans did. Because of him Turkey is a modern nation today while in Pakistan we are still being choked by Lumber 1 and your average Molana Diesel types.

Another on my ignore list

Abay gandoo, kisi army tatoo ki najaiz ullad, 9 months ka process 6 months main complete kerna wali bagori leader ka follower minta to tera Baap bajwa Donald lu ki ker raha tha kah hum Imran ko Nikal dain ga, Huma maaf ker dain or phir Teri sari chutia fauji Genral or tera Haram ka leader isi kaam main lag ga bharwa.
Or bhen to TU apni paish kera ga Nawaz gandoo ko agar us ka platelets poora ho ga.
Abb marwa bund apni ja ker Whiskey ka chakla main kisi khota ki paidawar.
Ab confirm hei tu b kissi jalsai ki hi padaish ho, as intelligent as your stupid leader, thank go he is in jail, now keep crying for you father he will die like a rat in a hole. Bajwa b aap ka puphar hi tha, jeissei k Gen Faiz aap k behnoe, bs Imrandu aukat se bahir huwa to unho n aukat yaad dla di.
Wessei bund marwnri wala riwaaj Youthion le hei, according to your ex ami Raheem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom