What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israeli Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant announces that he has ordered a “Total Siege” of the Gaza Strip allowing No Food, Fuel, or Electricity alongside anything else to entered the Strip; Gallant further stated, “We are Fighting with Human Animals and we will act accordingly.”

We are getting close to redline of Hezbollah. They will send ground forces into Israel.

The only reason why Syria does not attack Israel from Golan hights is because of Kurds/NATO/Turks threat in the north. Otherwise 50 percent of Israel's water resources comes from Golan heights. Syria can strangle them to death.

I dont think Hezbollah will enter the conflict they made a mistake to involve in Syria civilwar and have had many losses which cant be replaced so easily.
They will, they have already warned Israelis of consequences of land attack on Gaza.

Iran might attack them from Syria in disguise. It is a matter of ifs and buts. Let us see what happens.

We are getting close to redline of Hezbollah. They will send ground forces into Israel.

The only reason why Syria does not attack Israel from Golan hights is because of Kurds/NATO/Turks threat in the north. Otherwise 50 percent of Israel's water resources comes from Golan heights. Syria can strangle them to death.
Turkiye has a right to defend itself. US, EU, Russia, Syria and Iran are supporting ypg terrorists we cant wait until they attack us we bring the fight to them.

Turkiye doesnt have a problem with Syria it will only remove ypg from the north thats it.

Hope UK Muslims and free people tear those flags down. Go tear them down brothers. Genocide is no longer tolerated.

040DF335-B5B9-49DA-8756-E5D03FABA7EC.jpeg

Bridge in London this morning

F7FC7B38-9F41-4CE6-8B21-F5C121F8BA24.jpeg

BBD03F4B-B879-4E99-8417-1F66403C9DA3.png

Aba chawal tera Baap Sara ka Sara N league or wardi Wala bhag bhag ker UK jata hain, n league to Bhati he sari wahin ha Jo Israel ko full support ker raha or Jo Israel ko us ki zubaan main Jawab da raha tha usa jail main daal diya ha kahin ameeriki Baap naraz na ho Jain.
Abei imrandu ki nazaaij ulaad, aap ka mamoun aaj kal Israel ki support kr ra hei, nawaz ko b tere abu sign kr k bahir bej dya tha, tujei keissei ota chlta tu to baji ko lei k jalson m paisse akhtei kr ra tha…usa wala topi drama kr k tuj jeisson ko phuddu bna ra tha, ye dekh america ki mintei kr ra hei haramzada:

They're doing airstrikes all over civilian homes everywhere on Gaza. Muslims need to now take a different stance with Jews. It's time to treat them as the Nazi savages they are and kick their asses.

Hundreds of Palestinians killed in the last 10 minutes of airstrikes all over neighborhoods. No military objective at all.

No military targets too.
I told ya, that will get ugly.
Yes,now the entire Gaza Strip is suffering because of Hamas. I ask you again,for the third time: What did you expect? I asked you yesterday twice. What did you really think would happen?
They don't think about stuff like that when killing 260 festival guests, raping and gunning down ordinary people.
"Muh, all settlers!"
Muh, all (Palestinians) are terrorists!
Israeli Minister of Defense, Yoav Gallant announces that he has ordered a “Total Siege” of the Gaza Strip allowing No Food, Fuel, or Electricity alongside anything else to entered the Strip; Gallant further stated, “We are Fighting with Human Animals and we will act accordingly.”

Well, that could be expected after all the mayhem they wrecked.
Even many Leftists who are usually very anti-Israel and pro Palestinian were/are shocked.
And especially that the US is sending ships to deter neighbours from intervening, indicates that they are assuming the Israelis will hit harder than usual.

Turkiye has a right to defend itself. US, EU, Russia, Syria and Iran are supporting ypg terrorists we cant wait until they attack us we bring the fight to them.

Turkiye doesnt have a problem with Syria it will only remove ypg from the north thats it.
The solution to Kurds threat to Turkish border guards on which i am agree with you, is cooperation with Syrian government. Not undermining Syrian territorial integrity with the help of NATO allies. Turkey is a NATO member state. We cannot trust them.

USA bombs Syrian army from Incerlik airbase and the soil is at service of coalition forces, a coalition of western terorist bastards. I respect your feelings which steams from your religious believes but the membership of NATO is not to be taken lightly and is a threat to all of us.

Aba chawal tera Baap Sara ka Sara N league or wardi Wala bhag bhag ker UK jata hain, n league to Bhati he sari wahin ha Jo Israel ko full support ker raha or Jo Israel ko us ki zubaan main Jawab da raha tha usa jail main daal diya ha kahin ameeriki Baap naraz na ho Jain.
Aur te dekho aap k mamoun jaab ki tweet:

Attachments

• b270c1fd-7515-4854-a8ad-9f9be9d55c63.jpeg
    b270c1fd-7515-4854-a8ad-9f9be9d55c63.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 29
Iraqi analyst announced :

Hezbollah will enter occupied lands if Israel tries to conduct a land invasion on Gaza.
They will do nothing except fighting if Israel attacks Lebanon.
Only morally support, same for Iran (mastermind behind this all it seems).
Iran gives a damn about Palestinians, especially about Hamas, it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Pls don't brack about this "brothership" when your militias were killing Hamas MB in Syria.
Or when Hamas was with Egyptian MB Mursi who was spitting on Assad.
Iranian long beard needed a strong position to deter Saudi Arabian Muslim-Chief position, so there is this anti Israel/US-stance.

No military targets too.
I told ya, that will get ugly.

They don't think about stuff like that when killing 260 festival guests, raping and gunning down ordinary people.
"Muh, all settlers!"
Muh, all (Palestinians) are terrorists!

Well, that could be expected after all the mayhem they wrecked.
Even many Leftists who are usually very anti-Israel and pro Palestinian were/are shocked.
And especially that the US is sending ships to deter neighbours from intervening, indicates that they are assuming the Israelis will hit harder than usual.

The State of Israel requires every Israeli citizen over the age of 18 who is Jewish, Druze or Circassian to serve in the Israel Defense Forces (although there are some notable exceptions).

Innocents ? my brown backside

The solution to Kurds threat to Turkish border guards on which i am agree with you, is cooperation with Syrian government. Not undermining Syrian territorial integrity with the help of NATO allies. Turkey is a NATO member state. We cannot trust them.

USA bombs Syrian army from Incerlik airbase and the soil is at service of coalition forces, a coalition of western terorist bastards. I respect your feelings which steams from your religious believes but the membership of NATO is not to be taken lightly and is a threat to all of us.
The Ypg is being armed, trained and funded to be used against Turkiye and even maybe Iran in the future.

This is also a threat to Iran. Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkiye must put their differences aside on this issue and remove this threat from our region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom