What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Aaah but going door to door and exterminating entire families is ok? No problem there? All good?
How many lies are you going to invent? All adults in Israel from 18-60 are military trained settlers. Everyone else is a noncombatant and should not be harmed.

They're doing airstrikes all over civilian homes everywhere on Gaza. Muslims need to now take a different stance with Jews. It's time to treat them as the Nazi savages they are and kick their asses.

Hundreds of Palestinians killed in the last 10 minutes of airstrikes all over neighborhoods. No military objective at all.

There won't be any response from the Muslim world even if all Palestinians have been annihilated.

There is only so much Syria and Iran could do.

All the diaper army is good for is dropping bombs from sky. The operation by Hamas proved this. Once diaper army runs out of munitions and if their airbases get struck, they can't commit massacres of civilians which they do to try to terrorize everyone.
If they are a diaper army what does that say about those they have defeated?

They're doing airstrikes all over civilian homes everywhere on Gaza. Muslims need to now take a different stance with Jews. It's time to treat them as the Nazi savages they are and kick their asses.

Hundreds of Palestinians killed in the last 10 minutes of airstrikes all over neighborhoods. No military objective at all.

I agree with you, airstrikes should stop. Where the hell are 155mm artillery guns?

If they are a diaper army what does that say about those they have defeated?
in 1948 they had a larger army than the arabs

in 1967 they invaded

in 1973 they suffered huge losses in early days then had huge resupply effort from the USA to save them

in 2000 they were kicked out of Lebanon

in 2006 they were defeated by Hezbollah again

in 2023 they suffered 600 deaths in one day as Palestinian militants in tiny besieged Gaza infiltrated tens of km into Israel and neutralised numerous high ranking commanders and police chiefs and took >130 prisoners back into Gaza

Attachments

• IMG_1267.jpeg
    IMG_1267.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 64
in 1948 they had a larger army than the arabs

in 1967 they invaded

in 1973 they suffered huge losses in early days then had huge resupply effort from the USA to save them

in 2000 they were kicked out of Lebanon

in 2006 they were defeated by Hezbollah again

in 2023 they suffered 600 deaths in one day as Palestinian militants in tiny besieged Gaza infiltrated tens of km into Israel and neutralised numerous high ranking commanders and police chiefs and took >130 prisoners back into Gaza
Does not address what I said. They have mostly won and sometimes lost. So what does that say about their opponents? And yes the Hamas attack was a spectacular failure on the part of the IDF.

May Allah have mercy on people on ground who are impacted on Palestine side
And also the people impacted on Jewish side

There is no solution until people understand this simple concept above

Human Life is valuable

Yeah man. It also seems like these newer rockets are causing more significant damage than the previous ones. Some of the stats on the size of the warheads is incredible that they're able to pull this stuff off.

Nature and scale of attacks both. When launching them in rapid volleys like these MLRS style, then no amount of iron dome wizardry can resist the attacks, some will always get through.

Also - it gets expensive with Israeli iron dome after a while, the missile rounds and guidance stuff are not cheap.

The Gaza rockets are probably a heck-of-a-lot cheaper to produce and launch -even with basic guidance.

Heck you can jury-rig commercial drone guidance stuff to these rockets. So much sophisticated electronics is commercially available now, mostly made in China.

Israel is going to be in a tough spot for a while.

Time for sit-downs....

These American nutters are batshit crazy.

All show and no-go my friend.

Let's see if they actually DO anything like launching missiles or commit aircraft patrols.

I doubt it.

Just smoothing APAC lobbyists' feathers in DC for now.

What Pakistani and Bangladeshi armies should do is take notes from these Hamas attacks for cheap and effective strikes against a sophisticated and formidable opponent. All the expensive technical sophistication in the world will not work when simple laws of numbers are against a sophisticated and well-equipped belligerent (in this case Israel). Valuable lessons.

Last edited:
Time for sit-downs....
There are few nations, unfortunately USA included who are instigating more violence, rather than using its influence to broker a deal they are openly sending arms and ammunition to Israel, what message they are giving to Palestinians? This Jewish Lobby that holds Congress by balls needs to be called out, America has to play a neutral part in this conflict.

To tell you the truth, unfortunately, I don't think that the Muslim world will get involved in time to save Gazans from the massacres being demanded by Israelis and their supporters in America and Europe. Maybe Hezbollah and Iran will help. Maybe other countries may try to minimize the damage.

However, the major consequence will happen after the Anglo-Zionists have drunk the Muslim blood they're craving to drink.

Many pro-Western puppet governments occupying Muslim countries will be overthrown. The major regime changes I can think of will be Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Pakistan and many others. The Anglo-Zionist bloodsuckers will lose control of the region. The new patriotic governments will get help from Russia and China. That's when the real fun will begin.

So, we need to be patient. Save as many lives as possible now, and wait for the right time for the end game. Victory is for Islam, inshallah.

I do not think help is coming from Muslims for the Palestinians until the Black Flags of Khaurassan come. I believe those flag bearers are in place today. Pakistanis may not like to hear who I think those people are.

Last edited:
People will certainly point out that Gaza is being oppressed (absolutely), but Hamas does not have international reputation. Hamas did not work to build its international reputation - this is important consideration in modern times. But some are too focused on guns to make decisions.

As if flowers would work for the Palestinians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom