What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

you seem to be struggling here, let me give you a hand
NINTCHDBPICT000551404458-e1578070421744.jpg

Can we ban this Kemalist? @RescueRanger

These American nutters are batshit crazy.
Americans are again making the mistake, rather than pouring more weapons into Israel, they should use their influence and power to broken a deal for a lasting peace, only USA can do that if and only if they are play a genuine neutral role in this conflict, world needs to understand and in this conflict there is no way Palestinians can come on top and they Palestinians/Hamas knows it, hence such attack. World has forced a nation to take drastic measures to secure its what's remain of its territory and people, if the world has played neutral in this conflict from the beginning a long lasting solution would've reached, but once again the powerful west is putting its weight behind Israel which will force Muslims to put their support toward Palestine or in this case Hamas, UN is useless as always.

They are not cazy, they know what they are doing. they are doing exactly what they have been doing, except we weren't adult at that time.

Anyway, more and more this story is developing, the more my believe is strengthening that its the plan for genocide by blood thirsty N'yahu, which is already started. Hamas can't hold, they will be run down soon. Unfortunately part is that we won't know how many will be killed :(. and most of the americans like to see blood and dead bodies anyway...

How hard is it to understand if you supply or try to supply nuke to an enemy of Israeli, chances are Israel are going to nuke the usual suspect first?
Those who cheer loudest for war have never experienced it. Don't waste your time replying to people who want to bang plates and cheer on the loss of human life, whilst sitting comfortably in their living rooms.

Americans are again making the mistake, rather than pouring more weapons into Israel, they should use their influence and power to broken a deal for a lasting peace, only USA can do that if and only if they are play a genuine neutral role in this conflict, world needs to understand and in this conflict there is no way Palestinians can come on top and they Palestinians/Hamas knows it, hence such attack. World has forced a nation to take drastic measures to secure its what's remain of its territory and people, if the world has played neutral in this conflict from the beginning a long lasting solution would've reached, but once again the powerful west is putting its weight behind Israel which will force Muslims to put their support toward Palestine or in this case Hamas, UN is useless as always.
Two States,removal of ALL settlements in the West Bank,disarmament of ALL political parties and militias,Palestinian Armed Forces and Police to be the only legally armed force in the country, Exchange of prisoners,neutral peacekeeping force to observe corridor connecting the Gaza Strip with the West Bank,Jerusalem's Muslim quarter to be protected by neutral peacekeeping force.

Call their leaders,tell them that's my proposal.

You have flaw in your reasoning, you can not rationalize everything in those matters even if you have all possible information on dispozal.
Sure, I am flaw in my reasoning, said the man who expect people to support your clause after you target innocents people.

We aren't talking about getting a suicide bomber to an Israeli checkpoint, we are talking about people getting killed going to a rave party. What next? The native American should have a few freebie kills on the whitey American because they were oppressed for so long?? Dude, that's your reasoning.

How hard is it to understand if you supply or try to supply nuke to an enemy of Israeli, chances are Israel are going to nuke the usual suspect first?
I personally think USA should use its influence to break a deal and cease fire rather than sending weapons to Israel, I think this Attack is in desperate because of Israel increase hostility in the Palestinians and with no repercussion from the international community, USA and major western powers put their weight behind Israel which again is counter productive, this conflict if not stop here and same mind prevail can turn into a religious war and then world war.

Well, that's what you think, but that's not what the facts on the ground suggested.

I mean, I don't understand why you think you can keep the cake and eat it, you are like that Palestinian ambassador to the UN, thinking the Hamas did this using Palestinian land is okay because it was the Israeli who oppressed them long enough.

There is political objectives behind this attack. Hamas want to show the World, Arab GCC nations especially that Palestine-Israel war is not over. Israel is now going to bomb and kill thousands of Palestinians and Al Jazeera will make sure that all Arabs and Muslims see it in all gory detail. It will definitely torpedo Saudi and UAE attempt to normalise relations with Israel. Most Muslims in the world despise Israel and Arab dictators can't normalise relation with Israel if the population hate Israel.

Hamas has destroyed whatever little goodwill it had by killing Israeli and foreign nationals in this assault.
Many muslims are also showing their displeasure at such barbaric killings done by Hamas.
They could have gained immense worldwide support if they had limited their offensive to the Israeli military and police forces.
Now Hamas is being compared with isis and the likes...!
Goodwill? For what? Palestinians are losing their children to the war-criminals of Israeli forces and terrorists armed settlers. What your assumed goodwill do for the victims of Israeli oppression and terror has done for last four generations of Palestinians? . The life of Palestinian people is such miserable that they now find themselves at do-or-die stage. Why only Palestinians die? Why not the Israeli war criminals and terrorist Jewish settlers be punished?

All I've said it that it's a very obscure matter. One that both sides argue about. Apparently,the Armenians fired upon the retreating Azeri soldiers without knowing that civilians were on the military trucks. It's a bit complex. And both sides disagree on the details.
Don't smoke that shit which Cameroonian gives you on Rhodos.
I have written the testimony of the Armenian who took part in that nasty endeavour. I quoted the name of the book , author, the year published and the place. Didn't I ?
On other note, I will show you how decent I am. I know Karabakh and Gaza stresses you, so Dr Mehmed suggest to open a direct line with you. I will try to distress you.
Then Friar Mehmed will take the confession from you to relive your soul.
In Nominis Patris et Fillis et Spiritus Santi, parlerum me fillis, all will be forgiven, just like that

Hamas refused a cease-fire in exchange for wounded and captured Israeli officers, Hazem Qassem said and said: "There is no question of a cease-fire and that this time we are going to the final victory."

The negotiations were led by Egyptian negotiators, and Anthony Blinken mediated in calming the tensions, to which "Hamas" replied that they had the initiative and that it would be buying time because they had received information that Israel had sent 80 percent of the artillery ammunition to Ukraine and they they have this knowledge that now Israel wants to "buy time", according to the "Wall Street Journal"

https://x.com/sprinter99800/status/1711075990351262061?s=46

Hamas probably knows Palestine is done and dusted in terms of international backing. Powerful GCC states are openly in bed with Israel, what more can they expect from the Muslims. Saudia the so called leader of the ummah most likely already planned to sideline Hamas, they banned them, sanctioned them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom