What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Trolling
Do not post nonsense about me. I am not a brainwashed jihadi shill like you - people like you have no solutions. I responded to a statement with knowledge on hand. This was it.

Arabs thought like you but look at the situation of Palestinians. Check the maps. I have posted these several times.

This war is lopsided in favor of Israel. Negotiations are possible when you have leverage - Palestinians do not have this leverage.
I didn't post nonsense but a set of facts, and am not a jihadi either. Really your reaction proves you are a shill. International legal agreements aren't like ceasefires as you are pretending. Once palestinians foolishly cede something it is considered binding by international treaties and all countries.

I also wouldn't denounce jihadis. Western 'jihadis' are in the western deep state and governments. By denouncing them you are being fooled to turn against your equivalent who have been foolishly excluded from government by Pakistan.

I didn't post nonsense but a set of facts, and am not a jihadi either. Really your reaction proves you are a shill. International legal agreements aren't like ceasefires as you are pretending. Once palestinians foolishly cede something it is considered binding by international treaties and all countries.

I also wouldn't denounce jihadis. Western 'jihadis' are in the western deep state and governments. By denouncing them you are being fooled to turn against your equivalent who have been foolishly excluded from government by Pakistan.
Did you read all my posts in this thread? Did you? You looked at one statement and stated ranting like a Jihadi shill you are.

Pick one statement and abuse it - use it as the basis to troll and offend others. This is what you do.

Who gave you the permission to judge me in person? What is your purpose here in this forum? Go and make your own and promote your Jihadi tropes there.

Muslims can’t even achieve peace amongst themselves, much less with the Jews. I grew up with 9/11, Gulf War 2, the Afghan war, sectarian violence etc. One thing I’ve learned? Muslims absolutely hate each other.
muslim leaders are power hungry dogs, take muslims out of them, and call them, the regional leaders hate eachother, …

Last edited:
Two Israeli tourists killed in Alexandria, Egypt:

Egyptian security officer opened fire on a group of Israeli terrorists, killing at least two.

Egyptian security officer opened fire on a group of Israeli terrorists, killing at least two.

Wow, 6 Israelis killed in Sinai by Egyptian soldier ....

This will explode fast. Jews have crossed all red lines in their oppression of the people of the region and will pay.

Hamas military spokesman to make statement soon...

Hamas force clashing with Israeli military deep inside Palestine :

Last edited:
End of the day, these Israelis are extreme human rights abusers. They deserve everything bad that comes their way.

Look at this old sick-minded war criminal Israeli pig how he is laughing at the war crimes that Israelis regularly commit against the innocent Palestinian people including children, women, and other civilians. This is what even Hitler couldn't do against the Jewish people. After looking at the massive and consist Israeli war crimes against Palestinians during the last seven decades, I wish Hitler could have finished all of these war criminals. That would have been the only good thing that he could do in his life.

Wow, 6 Israelis killed in Sinai by Egyptian soldier ....

This will explode fast. Jews have crossed all red lines in their oppression of the people of the region and will pay.

Hamas military spokesman to make statement soon...

Hamas force clashing with Israeli military deep inside Palestine :

All the way in Ashdod, 40kms from Gaza:

A police officer in Alexandria, Egypt, fired his personal weapon at an Israeli tourist group killing at least 2 members.

Image of tourist buses below is unrelated to current events. No media available yet as this is breaking news.

Can anyone confirm?

Attachments

• FDAD42F3-CE6E-4BBA-A9AE-3E73BCB82B4F.jpeg
    FDAD42F3-CE6E-4BBA-A9AE-3E73BCB82B4F.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 41
UN solution looked good in its time but lack of rationality and war ruined it. Regional demographics have changed a lot since and now the one state solution looks most realistic that was originally proposed while partitioning Transjordan - a state where both Jews and Muslims co-exist peacefully.
Imagine if they had accepted the UN plan back then. They would have had so much more territory and independence compared to now!

UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

Imagine if they had accepted the UN plan back then. They would have had so much more territory and independence compared to now!

View attachment 959371

The fundamental problem is that people are driven by sentiments - few have the capacity to understand what can be good for them in the long term. Muslims at the time were not thinking rationally at the time. So here WE are.

But you will see the repeat of the same old - people being driven by sentiments. This is why I have a bad feeling about this.

How did they even manage to enter,when Gaza is virtually surrounded by the Israeli army and there are lots of checkpoints?

Oh man,prepare to see crazy bombardments of Gaza after this. They just united the entire country after months of demonstrations and the Netanyahu government almost collapsing.

The Israelis will respond with massive firepower,I bet.
Yesterday attack also coincide 50 years of Yom Kippur War, that is no accident. And many source I have been saying Israeli intelligence let this happen to divert from its own national problem (Beny Netanyahu has been making a lot of national security law recently that's not really popular in Israel)

The Issue here is, Israel had called in their reserve, and now basically in a de-facto state of war, there are most likely a ground component of this operation, which mean Palestinian land will most likely once again be occupied by Israel. They are going to do a war over this. And PLO, not Hamas is going to suffer alot from this.

And once again I lost my Sunday to work.......

Yesterday attack also coincide 50 years of Yom Kippur War, that is no accident. And many source I have been saying Israeli intelligence let this happen to divert from its own national problem (Beny Netanyahu has been making a lot of national security law recently that's not really popular in Israel)

Sorry man but no need to make stuff up.... This so called special Mossad is nothing but scum given immunity to murder innocent Palestinians abroad. And the diaper army is the diaper army. Hollywood gave you fucked up idea about the diaper army which is far from reality and you guys come up with crazy conspiracy theories to cope with the shock ....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom