What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Calm down
Only Gaza will be carpet bomb
Take a flight now!! I made thread about Liberation of Palestine month before it started!! Save yourself it's not safe!!! US needs to transport you to US! Stop war and bloodshed and just surrender. You will be allowed safe exit. We aren't going to harm anyone.

This guy needs to be taken off YouTube. He's threatening the destruction of the whole global economy. We will go back to medieval times if the Jewish ISIS Nazi regime isn't exterminated. US should make safe passage for evacuations of all Israel out of Palestine on the coast of Palestine.

He is completely logical. If you don't root out terrorists, they will come back again and again. That is why U.S. war on terror took so long, was very difficult and expensive. Now, you don't see any 9/11 type attacks. After Gaza operations, there won't be attacks like this for a long time.

Take a flight now!! I made thread about Liberation of Palestine month before it started!! Save yourself it's not safe!!! US needs to transport you to US! Stop war and bloodshed and just surrender. You will be allowed safe exit. We aren't going to harm anyone.

@Foinikas was laughing at me. Seriously evacuate now. Control of Palestine must be ceded to Palestinian special forces.

I have mapped the locations of the three strikes based on available data:
1697321714139.png

These kind of desperate and hast decisions signal end of Jewish Nazi ISIS state.

Goodbye

Man you are so emotional like a baby
Israel have the most powerful military in the middle east with nuclear weapons backed by the most powerful countries in the world. I think i will stay.
I guess food shortages make people very emotional and delusional

He is completely logical. If you don't root out terrorists, they will come back again and again. That is why U.S. war on terror took so long, was very difficult and expensive. Now, you don't see any 9/11 type attacks. After Gaza operations, there won't be attacks like this for a long time.
You Jew. Why do you keep taking about the US? Don't you have Israel?

Back
Top Bottom