What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Gaza: Apart from the lights in the compound of a mosque, the entire strip is bereft of electricty and covered in darkness. The lights you can see in distance are from Ashdod in Israel.
1697318259732.png

1697318305028.png

1697318347341.png

Breaking: Multiple explosions heard in GAZA

Sky News Arabia: Israeli aircraft drop airstrikes near Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
Palestine Agency: A series of intense Israeli air strikes east of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip.

Sky News Arabia: Israeli aircraft drop airstrikes near Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
Palestine Agency: A series of intense Israeli air strikes east of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip.

Ok back to Loki
Its was nice to speak with you
But i have work tomorrow

So, you intend to kill as many innocent Palestinian civilians before starting the ground offensive? You do realise that only a fraction of Palestinians managed to flee? Dude, you carpet bomb the Palestinians and you are finished. You will be hated and despised all over the universe. Even the aliens will hate you.
Only the fish in the Med will not hate Israel as they go through with this. I remember ads for Tel Aviv for tourism on youtube when I visited Europe. After this Israel will be the first world version of Gaza. Nobody will want to come in (thats not Israeli). Israeli will have their fish neighbors not hate them, otherwise Israel is boxed in once PA authority is overthrown. Before this PA was hated in West Banks. Once Hamas goes down, its days are numbered.

Ground Operation likely to commence tonight: Israeli military spokesperson: Residents of Gaza city should leave and not go return until we give all CLEAR!
Many of those that left were killed while others that stay have lived. Life and Death are in Allah’s hands.

Last edited:
Aren't everyone thought Russia will take Ukraine in 3-4 days lol

No i am very calm 🙂😉
Actually i am seeing loki2 at netflix
If you had a life, you would be on some Israeli forum talking about how great things are. Instead you are in PSTD here, trying to get your adrenlain out as you will be the most hated nation on earth. Thats what you can't stomach. Israel's long-term survival is threatened more now then ever in its history. So sure live your PSTD. Hey if you are Israeli, why aren't you called up to go do your job instead of watching netflix?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom