What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Genocide of 1,000,000 Palestinians and Fox Jews is showing us a puppy. Lol wtf. They lost their sanity and grip. Americans are all against Jewish Nazis.

It is sad but true, this story may grab more eyeballs than footage of yet another bombing of a building.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic. - Soviet leader Joseph Stalin

I am in Makkah right now I just took this photo

May Allah have mercy on the oppressed

May Allah grant them victory or Jannah

Oh Allah Grant Palestinian people the victory and have mercy on them

I am performing Umrah right now and Kabba is right in front of me O Allah grant Palestine victory and give them success and ensure they are not humiliated by Satan

Oh Allah don’t allow Palestine to be enslaved by Satan

Oh Allah have mercy send down your help like you did with your beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from all things bad and I seek refuge in you from the enemies of Islam

Oh Allah release Al Aqsa from the grip of the Israelis

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from every evil which you are grasping by it’s forelock

Oh Allah I seek refugee in you from Satan beguiling me at my death

Long live Palestine long live the Palestinian people and long live the resistance

IMG_1070.jpeg

I am performing Umrah right now and Kabba is right in front of me O Allah grant Palestine victory and give them success and ensure they are not humiliated by Satan

Oh Allah have mercy send down your help like you did with your beloved Prophet Muhammed SAW

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from all things bad and I seek refuge in you from the enemies of Islam

Oh Allah I seek refuge in you from every evil which you are grasping by it’s forelock

Long live Palestine long live the Palestinian people and long live the resistance

View attachment 961873
ameen

View attachment 961873
Include Du'a for Kashmir and Pakistan too please 🙏🏻

May Allah grant the people of Kashmir freedom from the occupying mushrik Indians and may Allah provide the people of Pakistan a sincere and honest leader who he is pleased with 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom