What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I wonder if Hamas has chemical or Biological weapons to return the favour?

Hamas stunned the whole world on Saturday.

They might have something up their sleeves which is not revealed yet.
That is a possibility,tho it would likely be something at the lower end of the toxic spectrum due to the problems with mass production of these sorts of things.
Ricin might fit the bill nicely.
But if you really wanted to cause long term problems for the occupiers this is where something highly persistent like anthrax would be a bit of a nightmare.

I don't know, just interesting how it has managed to enter Israeli Airspace and then proceed onto prohibited airspace unchallenged!

What the actual hell is going on?
No idea, but it's definitely an attack aircraft.
Jordan is a close ally of Israel, not sure what's going on here
1697192127049.png

Last edited:
I see. I remember reading a news few weeks ago some passenger airliners loosing GPS signal over Iraqi spy. I wonder if this is similar, if so maybe some hacker or hacktivist type of group doing their nonsense in different places?
Yes potentially.

I am aware that God works in a different way than Allah.
Seems you have lot of expectations from Pakistanis - We are good muslims, we are superior muslims, we are bad muslims.
In reality Allah has made you G4N Muslims. Which means Good for nothing.

Education is a different ball game altogether. Allah's curriculum & syllabus is 1400 years old. It is suitable for Good for Nothing people.

No you don’t

The positive thing is that the bombing from Hamas terrorists has stopped, which means Israeli freedom fighters have the situation under control, and a counteroffensive can begin soon.
Did coward war-criminal Israeli regime order their terrorist army yet to launch a ground attack on Gaza? Or these war-criminals are still dropping bombs from military planes over residential buildings, schools, and hospitals in Gaza to kill civilians including children and patients? I am sure these filthy war-criminals are too scared to venture out in to Gaza. Cowardlyastards.
Stay and die or run and never return?

Hamas needs more "martyrs" for their PR campaign,their only chance of having Israelis stop is putting pressure on the by the international community.

Israel wants an excuse to level Gaza and make it uninhabitable even for those who will want to return after the war. They will keep bombing until the population either leaves or is reduced to a very small size.

Who can stop Israel and USA? Russia,but they're pre-occupied with the war in Ukraine and China,but they don't actually care.

How?
You filthy mouth of Zionist war criminals, you think Palestinians fear death? If that was the case, Hamas wouldn't have attacked terrorist Israeli soldiers in the first place. Low life Israeli war criminals killing scores of civilians including children and women by bombing residential tall buildings in Gaza might be a thing of pride and joy for mentally sick idiots of your type but that's not new for Palestinians. They have been facing these Israeli war criminals since long and are still undeterred from fighting back with whatever means they have for their freedom and lands. And that is a matter of shame for mentally sick criminals low lifes like you and the war criminal leaders of Israeli regime.

It's an agricultural aircraft. Some versions of it are armed, some are configured for ISR. No reason to believe the Jordanian one is an attack one.
Whatever it is, Its flight path is unbelievable. That particular airspace is closed!

You scream genocide, yet fail to understand that if those civilians do not evacuate , many would die needlessly.
Iran and various groups have been warning Israelis to evacuate for decades to avoid casualties and yes the calls are always ignored, They even have many citizenships to choose from. People of Gaza cant just go to their summer house in Switzerland. The only option Gaza people have is Egyptian desert. Although I would encourage their mass migration to the EU until more Middle East countries acquire nuclear weapons.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom