What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The questions is. Are countries just going to sit still and watch this shit show? You and I know what is about to happen.
Americans will congratulate Netanyahu,Europeans care about Ukraine,China never does anything,India will give full sapport to Israel through the internet,Gulf Arabs will count their money,Assad can't do anything,Iran...has been destroying Israel for 20 years. Turkey will condemn Israel,but will keep fighting the Kurds.

Gaddafi is gone,Saddam is gone,Yemen divided,Sudan in civil war,Morocco and Algeria ready to go to war with each other. Jordan doesn't care,Lebanon is beyond bankrupt.

And really,after this...who will stand and say "Palestinian cause"? Hamas just destroyed the Palestinian resistance's image to the world. It was smart for Fatah to distance themselves from these lunatics.

But the people,the poor women and children in Gaza,the old people,the grandpas and the grandmas,they have to pay for Hamas' stupidity? The hospitals,all the unable people,the babies,the poor children playing in the streets.

Israelis will make sure nobody in Gaza can do anything like that again. It was just the perfect excuse for them to annihilate Hamas and ...wait I just heard on TV the Israelis named the operation "Iron Fist".

Very interesting point at which this happens

Perhaps the end is near at least solution wise
This is not the end. This is the beginning of many conflicts. Don't isolate this war between Israeli Palestine.

Americans will congratulate Netanyahu,Europeans care about Ukraine,China never does anything,India will give full sapport to Israel through the internet,Gulf Arabs will count their money,Assad can't do anything,Iran...has been destroying Israel for 20 years. Turkey will condemn Israel,but will keep fighting the Kurds.

Gaddafi is gone,Saddam is gone,Yemen divided,Sudan in civil war,Morocco and Algeria ready to go to war with each other. Jordan doesn't care,Lebanon is beyond bankrupt.

And really,after this...who will stand and say "Palestinian cause"? Hamas just destroyed the Palestinian resistance's image to the world. It was smart for Fatah to distance themselves from these lunatics.

But the people,the poor women and children in Gaza,the old people,the grandpas and the grandmas,they have to pay for Hamas' stupidity? The hospitals,all the unable people,the babies,the poor children playing in the streets.

Israelis will make sure nobody in Gaza can do anything like that again. It was just the perfect excuse for them to annihilate Hamas and ...wait I just heard on TV the Israelis named the operation "Iron Fist".

What about Pakistan? According to Indians SSG is now participating.

1696673146076.png
1696673169042.png

The way I see it, let it begin. Can it go on like this?
This order is no longer sustainable. The UN has become a theater of clowns. A world where the powerful are right and the powerless are wrong. We are in a process similar to the beginning of the world wars when empires collapsed as we stuck between post modern empires. Now I'm really in super lazy mode, but an analogy with dozens of similarities can be put forward in this regard.

We are not responsible for this new great reset. But there is one thing that sets us apart. We, mostly Muslim societies, are the ones with nothing to lose.

what they are expecting to achieve doing this?

Usually countries start wars to get something, except Hamas who are pure corruption and launch rockets under Qatar orders, or anybody else who pay enough, to achieve nothing but the tip of their master.
You will not understand.. it is continued struggle. Ask from cataln party in Catalunya

Too bad Hindus are afraid to help their cousin Israel
But but India hits like Mossad...

This order is no longer sustainable. The UN has become a theater of clowns. A world where the powerful are right and the powerless are wrong. We are in a process similar to the beginning of the world wars when empires collapsed as we stuck between post modern empires. Now I'm really in super lazy mode, but an analogy with dozens of similarities can be put forward in this regard.

We are not responsible for this new great reset. But there is one thing that sets us apart. We, mostly Muslim societies, are the ones with nothing to lose.

In other words, the world is ready to go apeshit.

What about Pakistan? According to Indians SSG is now participating.
Well... they might as well march all the way from Karachi to Israel on foot,at least Indian media could have this scenario.

But no,really...PML-N government? Imran Khan is their main concern.

I swear, for every Jewish soul hurt today, we will kill 10,000 Palestinians.

I am going out for a while.

What up Beny boy? Where are you going dude? Just don't do anything crazy LOL

Well... they might as well march all the way from Karachi to Israel on foot,at least Indian media could have this scenario.

But no,really...PML-N government? Imran Khan is their main concern.

Not according to Indians.

Back
Top Bottom