What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel will use these images of disproportionate brutality to try to complete its unfinished invasion, but Israel has lost something very big today. Especially Mossad, has suffered damage that it will probably not be able to repair for decades, and the psychological effects of this will be carried by Israeli citizens for a long time.
This is will be a massive problem for the Palestinians in Gaza and maybe even the West Bank.

And it all just happens to help Netanyahu unite the country. Iron Dome not working,satellite and UAV surveillance absent,soldiers caught sleeping...there's something wrong here.

This might as well give Israelis the excuse to deal with the Gaza "problem" once and for all.

Put a dildo on top of your tv & feed it milk .Put on your cheerleading uniform , dress up like the bitch you are and shake your pom poms at the tv .
Your masters are taking one hell of a beating Indian .
This is going to be many bucket full of popcorn worthy of entertainment in the coming days..

I am anticipating 7 to 8 thousands Palestinians death and 30% of Gaza getting razed to group .. Israeli wrath is going to be exemplary for generations of Palestinians

Teri maa ki kaali phuddi Hindu madarchod. We are coming for you. With at least a few wars ongoing we need to start another LOL

Teri maa ki chut kaala Hinduchod.

The elephant in the room folks. Let's talk about the Arabs... LOL I bet you a million dollars that MBS and his clowns will be watching this shit show dead silently.
Hold your anger and tears.. retaliatory culling has just started.. number and scale of cleansing will give you enough opportunity to cry for days

I will confess to not know what series of recent events lead up to this operation. What happened ? There is always a cycle of tit-for-tat in Palestine between the occupiers and the Palestinians.

However - I am both shocked and fearful for the Palestinian people for what will now surely follow.

I am certain that both Israel and Mossad knew of this operation, but decided to let it proceed as it afforded an opportunity to distract from the ongoing political issues in Israel.

Tell them they weren't Pakistanis,they were latinos.

LOL SSG bro. According to Modi Pakistan is helping Palestine.

I will confess to not know what series of recent events lead up to this operation. What happened ?

However - I am both shocked and fearful for the Palestinian people for what will now surely follow.

I am certain that both Israel and Mossad knew of this operation, but decided to let it proceed as it afforded an opportunity to distract from the ongoing political issues in Israel.

It will be an all out war. Fair game to kill.

It happens in war. You should help the Israelis instead of commenting on PDF.

Don’t know why that Greek cunt is crying along with the Indian .

Every Israeli citizen, including those born abroad, must establish their army status at age of 17. Upon entering Israel, every citizen above age 17 is required to show proof of military status. One's status is determined by your obligation to serve in the IDF and eligibility for a deferment or release from the service.

Along with the Ukraine war this will ignite the world.
I can count 7-8 regional flashpoints in a snap. Kosovo, Caucasus, Syria, Ukraine, Libya, etc. These are some of the wars around our country. If we take Pakistan as a center, there are at least 4-5 high-risk issues in Asia that are accumulating tensions. At the top of these are major fault lines such as the Kashmir issue and Taiwan, which can easily drag the whole world into chaos. If you ask me, the 2020-2030 period is the period in which decades-long tensions in every region of the world evolve into regional wars. The period between 2030-2040 will be the period of global war in which the existing global order will be reset. There is no escape from this, the world is having a hard time carrying these tensions anymore. As long as the current order insists on not flexing, the severity of the possible break will be high.

This is will be a massive problem for the Palestinians in Gaza and maybe even the West Bank.

And it all just happens to help Netanyahu unite the country. Iron Dome not working,satellite and UAV surveillance absent,soldiers caught sleeping...there's something wrong here.

This might as well give Israelis the excuse to deal with the Gaza "problem" once and for all.

The questions is. Are countries just going to sit still and watch this shit show? You and I know what is about to happen.

Back
Top Bottom