What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The situation isn't equivalent. Hindus working in the Gulf earn money, but Indian Hindus contribute by donating money and providing their services free of charge to Palestinians. Hindus have supported the common people in Palestine much more than a Pakistani Muslim who has historically backstabbed Palestine.
Paks have never backstabbed Palestine, actually they participated with us in 1973 war.

Islamic world itself have double standards. I am not surprised.

Russians have murdered a large number of Muslims in Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Syria. I can understand Russian motive to fight a war in Chechnya but it had bad designs in Afghanistan and Syria.

Afghanistan became a hot bed of terrorism in the aftermath that has affected multiple countries including US and Pakistan.

Millions of Syrians are displaced due to Russian barrel bombing runs on Syrian people for opposing oppressive Assad regime.

Now Russia is trying to colonize Ukraine. It is sickening to see scores of Muslims simping for Russians. As if Russia fights for Islamic causes.

Allah Almighty judge all, my friend. Keep this in mind. Muslim faith should be in Almighty, not on these sick Tyrants.
All real nations have multiple standards. You can't run a foreign policy by just using litmus test of friend or enemy. Plenty of countries who are not in love with Israel are keeping quite because they are too horrified with Hamas tactics and don't want to see that as a norm.

We are in no situation to help our Palestinian brothers but you're doing only lip service
I acknowledge that Hindus possess the resources to extend humanitarian aid to Palestine, and indeed, they have provided help. However, Pakistan, in pursuit of its own interests, has backstabbed Palestine. Despite India being a customer of Israeli weapons, it has never backstabbed Palestine. Palestinians have consistently favored India over Pakistan for this very reason.

Why you play dumb?

You are not jew lover?
Didn't you belive jewish media?
Why i didn't see your comments against Israhell savageness?!
Who got attack by savage barbarians this time?

This time it wasn't settlers shooting Palestinian kids,it wasn't the IDF bombing houses in Gaza.

It was Hamas and their allies who started a raid inside Israeli towns and villages.

A very good Greek reporter said something earlier: "We all knew Hamas wasn't especially kind or soft,but this reminded everyone of ISIS attacks".

Somehow,Iranians cannot see that. Why can't you guys see that? Does hate really blind you so much?

What has that to do with the Israelis?

Folks, remember and watch the Arabs from this moment onwards. The silent elephant in the room.
They'll just build another tallest building in the world.

Oh wait!

I acknowledge that Hindus possess the resources to extend humanitarian aid to Palestine, and indeed, they have provided help. However, Pakistan, in pursuit of its own interests, has backstabbed Palestine. Despite India being a customer of Israeli weapons, it has never backstabbed Palestine. Palestinians have consistently favored India over Pakistan for this very reason.
What Pakistan backstabb Palestinian tell me that and you're not helping their cause to take back their land from Israel

What Pakistan backstabb Palestinian tell me that and you're not helping their cause to take back their land from Israel

Its not just an aircraft carrier but the whole fleet. This is vital as a deterrent so Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, lebanon and Saudi will not attack Israel.
A small clash between US forces and the resitance would greatly damage the reputation of their puppets in Jordan, UAE, Bahrain, Saudi... and US itsself. Lets hope small controlled clashes will occur. This is a great opportunity to test drones and missiles for Hezbollah and Houthis. It will show US clearly backs killing of Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims and that normalization means being nailed.

On international social media, the highly scientific post-truth army of Zionist media seems to have formed an alliance with Indian irregular keyboard guerrillas. Indeed, information pollution is at incredible levels.

Gaza has a total area of 365 square kilometers, is home to 2.5 million Palestinians, and its population density and construction density are among the highest in the world.

The experience of the Russian-Ukrainian war shows that if the defending side has the will to fight tenaciously, the attacking side will suffer heavy losses in personnel and equipment.

The most reasonable option for Israel is to use thermobaric weapons and MOABs to flatten the entire Gaza Strip.

A street war would be a disaster for Israel. Even if the Jews win, it will be a costly victory, consuming many lives and resources.
NKOTB (new kid on the block) what an entry, flatten the entire area ... for real !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom