What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When I was at secondary school in the UK in the early 90s, there was a running joke that if all the Arabs turned towards Israel and urinated they could defeat them by drowning them.

You Arabs are absolutely pathetic, you have been humiliated and bitch slapped for over 70 years by just a few million Jews. Egypt alone has a population of over 100million. You have been humiliated in 3 wars, and continue to be humiliated. The suffering of the Palestinians is all your fault. The worst of you Arabs are those in the gulf. Those fat, useless, pathetic excuses for humans are the lowest of the low...even lower than the lowest dalit. They have immense wealth, resources, and power, and yet all they can do is eat, buy shiny cars and toys, and get slaves to wipe their backsides. I see them in London, waddling their fat arses, their women with fake lips and tits, spending their money on hookers and cars. Carry on and humiliate yourselves.
The Arabs? The Howitat, Ajili, Rala, Beni Saha; these I know, I have even heard of the Harif, but the Arabs? What tribe is that?

This is heart wrenching.

Gaza people should handover Hamas to Israel and negotiate a peace treaty.

Hamas exists because of the occupation

The occupation doesn't exist because of Hamas

If Hamas went tomorrow, it would mean nothing if the occupation went out, it would just mean others Hamas's would rise

Until the Jew state ends it's occupation which is the root cause of the conflict their will be no change

1696890425473.png

DNMRK (G550 Nachshon Oron IAF Surveillance Platform) headed towards Jenin.

No, that’s including Crimea, and they didn’t withdraw for tactical reasons. Thats a pure lie. Ukraines offensive will continue well into next year.

Coping hard? :lol:

Russia doesnt need any of useless shitholes you mentioned like Kiev or Kharkov to inflict you a strategic and disastrous defeat. You were dreaming about some kind of world hegemony and ruling over the whole world, you are now humiliated impotent paper tiger that needs to beg for oil Venezuela and Iran :lol:

Ukraine is just a dead man walking that lost all its cannon fodder manpower and most of weapons. They are now literally massacred like sheeple on the battlefield. Its just a matter of time until it inevitably collapses and US will be humiliated even more. Time is ticking for you while US intelligence are so low IQ and sloppy corrupt crooks that are busy constructing their copium reality. 3 days to Azov sea :lol: Fun times ahead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom