What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I believe Orthodox were the ones who requested the 2nd caliph to stop jews from entering the land of Palestine? Double standards much?
I don't know about that,but if you think going door to door wiping out families is ok,well I disagree.

Just like it's awful seeing entire blocks of Palestinian families being demolished,so is that.

The NBA did a joint Instagram post with the NBPA (National Basketball Players Association).
Do you even know how many Players are part of that Association?

Its basically the NBA. The only time the Players Association has any say is during Lockouts or Contract related for the entire League.

They can't even standup for others players who get suspended.

Thread is not about Hindus even in remote sense, if you insist do you want me to remind of 1971 or you are good?

Please refrain yourself and avoid being provoked. Those who make lot of noise about India in this post are trolls. So I would all Indian posters to stay with the topic.

Please refrain yourself and avoid being provoked. Those who make lot of noise about India in this post are trolls. So I would all Indian posters to stay with the topic.

LOL your chief minister...

Hezbollah should respond at a time of its choosing, not be forced into a severe war by anyone else.

Ironically, Hezbollah and Israel are now in a similar situation of having to respond.

Hezbollah hitting Israelis and inflicting casualties is something that is very important for Gaza right now

Western Eurofagz selective outrage and blatant racism:

Turkey open Hagia Sophia as mosque:

25-254718_author-comments-rage-face.png

Israel bombs and destroys third oldest Church in the world:

View attachment 959804
Abu Halabja,only Russia can do something about that. And Russia didn't do anything about Hagia Sophia and Russia is occupied now.

There rest of our governments are powerless. Heavy sanctions and political pressure should have started 25 years ago. But you know Jews rule through the capital most Western countries.

I don't know about that,but if you think going door to door wiping out families is ok,well I disagree.
No I do not believe it is okay, these families should have been arrested and charged under Illegal Despossession Act according to the constitution of Pakistan.

this was a pretty silly move, it seems like hamas over stepped, they fucked around and now they're about to find out, but at the expense of palestinian lives. This kind of attack did nothing for palestinian cause. if anything, it allows israel to go for the endgame and go all out. Infact, we will likely see vengeance attacks on Palestinians by jews too. What was the point, unneeded bloodshed. If hamas wanted to do something, attacking the military should have been the first port of call, not bystanders, though, i can understand settlers being gunned down

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom