What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Slaughter ho gaya, aur kya

The internet keyboard warriors thought this would be just like Call of Duty, were gloating over the death of Israelis thinking that Palestine defeat Israel. Well now they will face the wrath of Israel; its already cut of food, electricity and all other supplies. You will have thousands and thousands of dead Palestinians in Gaza. They will further turn the screws on the blockade and will only let in the bare essential items making Gaza one of the poorest areas in the world. Egypt is not going to open the border because they are deathly scared of Hamas and its ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is the reality that the Call of Duty playing keyboard warriors wanted, now enjoy the bombardments.

Goodness me. This will be an everyday reality for Gazans now.
Lol you know that they blew up one of main israel electricity power station?

The Israelis got a few billions from US tax payers money. Sure they know how to milk the Americans.

I am sure few weeks down the road, both parties will exchange prisoners, go back to the table and engage in low intensity conflict till eternity.

1696861684220.png

Indians laughing in the replies:
1696861707206.png

Slaughter ho gaya, aur kya

The internet keyboard warriors thought this would be just like Call of Duty, were gloating over the death of Israelis thinking that Palestine defeat Israel. Well now they will face the wrath of Israel; its already cut of food, electricity and all other supplies. You will have thousands and thousands of dead Palestinians in Gaza. They will further turn the screws on the blockade and will only let in the bare essential items making Gaza one of the poorest areas in the world. Egypt is not going to open the border because they are deathly scared of Hamas and its ties with the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is the reality that the Call of Duty playing keyboard warriors wanted, now enjoy the bombardments.

Goodness me. This will be an everyday reality for Gazans now.
I have never underestimated the brutality and cruelty that Israel is capable of. This is the expected outcome I was fearing.

The Israelis are running around like headless chickens. Screaming, bombing Gaza, calling reserves, begging for help. It’s a pathetic sight.

I used to think that the Jews running America and the West were brilliant strategists but the way they’ve led the US into disaster after disaster it’s apparent that it was all a myth.

They’re just a bunch of losers who’ve been exterminated or expelled from 100+ countries over the centuries. No one is willing to suffer them for long.

Not only are they going to lose Palestine (definitely, in the long run) they might even get expelled from the US.
They are brilliant in that they are self serving. If you understand what their goals are, you will see that they achieved them. The people running the US govt have enriched themselves beyond all imagination. The disasters you see unfolding are inconsequential to them as the livelihoods of average Americans and other people are of no concern.

Mahmoud Abourjila was identified thanks to having uploaded a number of pictures to his Google phone account which shows him wearing the same polo-shirt, pants and sandals.

You can tell he smells like shit too

Do you wash your *** or clean wipe it with tissue ? i can assure you smell like shit like he does ... both of you keyboard warriors are despicable and low lifers like this low lifer. This guy desecrating body needs to be send to gallows, and you two need a spanking for condoning violence against Palestinian people and having a biased view..

War is war, both border town of Israel and Palestinians Gaza are suffering.

This is a false flag opp.....with the isrealis knowing wt hamas was up to n when it intended to attack.....but they played dumb n let them attack to give them the opertunity of s life time to end the Palestinian question once n for all.

The isreali pm was in deep sh!t politically n this gives him the opertunity to silence his critics n the opposition n divert their attention towards hamas n in the process make himself indescribable to isreal n the western world by getting a few hundred isrealis killed...wt a bast$@rd but a true evil genius

Back
Top Bottom