What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Here you go. For those saying release the prisoners of war. Israel is telling you they want to kill and displace all Palestinians after this ceasefire.

Hamas shouldn't give up any hostages if Hitler 2nd is talking like that, and the demon defense evilster and the genocidal speech that demon gave earlier today. Evin an exchange rate of 1 for 3 and 5 or 6 days of ceasefire and then continue killing women and children? Nope, no deal if that was me.

Gaza Health Director told Al Jazeera Live: The occupation bombed water barrels in the Indonesian hospital and we cannot find anything to drink

Obviously during a genocide, it's a humanitarian crisis also since they shut off electricity and water and fuel and no aid & no anesthesia or medical supplies and now no water in hospitals, someone outside needs to act. Someone needs to get involved to help these people. The hostage deal must include a complete cease fire & all needed aid to enter unabated.

Hamas shouldn't give up any hostages if Hitler 2nd is talking like that, and the demon defense evilster and the genocidal speech that demon gave earlier today. Evin and exchange rate of 1 for 3 and 5 or 6 days of ceasefire and then continue killing women and children? Nope, no deal if that was me.

Obviously during a genocide, it's a humanitarian crisis also since they shut off electricity and water and fuel and no aid & no anesthesia or medical supplies and now no water in hospitals, someone outside needs to act. Someone needs to get involved to help these people. The hostage deal must include a complete cease fire & all needed aid to enter unabated.
100% agree. It's not even a temporary ceasefire. No mention of urgent aid getting into Gaza. Israelis going as far to claim they'll only halt aerial bombardment for 6 hours. They published new conditions via their media that were not part of the ceasefire clause. They don't want their hostages. They want to expel all Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank. US and EU hold the key to preventing a regional war. They simply have to halt weapons supplies to Israel and Israel will have no choice but to make peace.

Idiot US defense minister requests Israel to contain it's genocide on Gaza and focus only on the genocide in Gaza. Idiot US defense minister doesn't realize the reason for regional escalation is the genocide of Gaza and a regional conflict can only be prevented by ending the Gaza genocide. They're banking on no one intervening. Which is a huge miscalculation.

The US Secretary of Defense and his Israeli counterpart discuss the need to prevent regional escalation of the Gaza war

very good point

at the time of Saladin there was 3 Caliphs no books of history mention their names

they have been forgotten from the history

and yet Saladin name will be mentioned right up and until the Day of Judgement

when Allahs created souls for mankind certain souls are destined for Greatness and will be remember until the Day of Judgement

Saladin never said no one is helping why should I, he said if no one helps then I will get justice for the people of Al Quds

he said if no one comes to help and only thing I have is Duaa then I will fight the Crusaders with army of ants

he took on 5 Europes most powerful Kings in one sitting

Fredrick from Germany alone brought 1 million men and yet Saladin was not phased, numbers did not scare him

they threw everything they had at him and yet Saladin was victorious against all odds

they say Saladin Never smiled and the people said Oh Saladin why dont you ever smile

he replied

how can food and water taste good to me when Al Aqsa Is under the control of Crusaders

after he retook Al Aqsa Saladin was seen walking in the courtyard of Masjid Al Aqsa

he was looking down at his clock smiling and laughing himself

his Elite soldiers said they never seen him smile like that and it was like looking at the full moon

and one thing about Saladin was he never ever missed Salah with Jamaat

Lived like a King Died Like a King and Remembered like a King

May Allah resurrect him with the Sahaba of Battle of Badr Ameen

The creation and protection of Israel by the Christian West is a continuation of the Crusades.

"The Arab world remembers well the words that British General Allenby, a descendent of the English Crusaders, uttered when he entered Jerusalem on December 9, 1917, "The Crusades have ended now!" Similarly, it has not forgotten either the content or the tone of the statements made by French General Henri Gouraud when he entered Damascus in July 1920. Striding to Saladin's tomb next to the Grand Mosque, Gouraud kicked it and exclaimed, "Awake Saladin, we have returned. My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent."

Israel dropped a bunker buster bomb on its own prisoners of war:
Abu Hamza

We announce the death of the settler, Hanna Katzir, whom we had previously expressed our willingness to release - for humanitarian reasons - but the enemy’s procrastination led to the loss of her life. In light of this announcement, we reaffirm our disclaimer of responsibility towards our enemy prisoners in light of the barbaric and frenzied bombing of every inch of the Gaza Strip.

The Isrealis are not serious for having a ceasefire, thier clear aim is to force all Palestinians out of Gaza and then next in line West bank, the stupid coward Muslim countries need to understand thier turn will be next if they don't intervene now.

Back
Top Bottom