What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1700094664900.png

1700094677175.png

"We thank Iran for all its material, political and Islamic support and the value of these support will never be hidden from God and Palestinian people."

"We thank Iran for all its material, political and Islamic support and the value of these support will never be hidden from God and Palestinian people."

Hamas official: We expected more support from Iran​

Prominent Hamas political bureau member Moussa Abu Marzouk says that Hamas expected more support and participation from Iran in the terror group’s ongoing war with Israel.

In an interview with the Turkish Arabic-language news outlet TRT, Abu Marzouk says that there is “no coordination [with Iran], only talks.”

This is in spite of a long-standing strategy of “unifying the battlefields” between Palestinian factions and Hezbollah in Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon under Iranian coordination.

@HGV

Let's now see how you disregard everything said by Hamas officials during this conflict.

Hamas official calls for stronger intervention by regional allies in its war with Israel

A senior Hamas official has told The Associated Press that the Palestinian militant group had expected stronger intervention from Hezbollah in its war with Israel

BEIRUT -- A senior Hamas official told The Associated Press on Thursday that the Palestinian militant group had expected stronger intervention from Hezbollah in its war with Israel, in a rare public appeal to its allies in the region.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas' decision-making political bureau, said in an interview that “we need more” from allies, including Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon, in light of an Israeli air campaign that Palestinian health officials say has killed more than 7,000 people, mostly civilians, in the besieged Gaza Strip.

“Hezbollah now is working against the occupation,” Hamad said at the Hamas office in Beirut Thursday. “We appreciate this. But … we need more in order to stop the aggression on Gaza … We expect more.”

I’ll say what I said before. Judaism and Christianity endorse genocide; it’s right there in the Bible. That’s why the Anglo-Zionists go around committing genocide all over the world while acting like they’re upholders of morality. In reality they’re degenerates and not fit to be in control of international organizations.

Islam is the only system of morality left for mankind. Without Islam all that is left is the law of the jungle.

Can you show me where Hamas leaders ever thanked Saudi Arabia for their supposed "help"
I don't need videos of Palestinians "thanking" Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia has given A LOT of aid to the Palestinians. In the form of financial, medical aid, etc.

You can go google it. I don't have to spoon-feed you. I have lived in Saudi Arabia you know.

#Urgent | Director of the government media office in Gaza: The occupation army shoots everyone who tries to leave the Shifa complex, and the hospital has become a real cemetery for everyone in it.

Back
Top Bottom