What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A reason why they may have advanced so fast along the coast may be that tunnels can't be very deep or even exist at all so close to the sea because it is a massive aquifer that nothing can hold back.
If you look closely at the map, you'll see IDF has only been able to advance in open-field territories. They've been unable to advance into the urban areas.
Israel-Attack-to-Gaza-EN.jpg
1697077078143.jpeg

Why don't they enter the war against Israel directly to support Gaza? Instead of launching small scale mini attacks at the border post and trying to keep the threat of war at a minimum. People were waiting for Nasrallah speech a few days ago thinking he will call for war finally , yet he just criticised Israel like many others but didn't commit his forces for war to the disappointment of a few people.
Seems nobody wants to fight Israel for Real for Gazans. Can't blame them per se. Seems they don't want Lebanona infrastructure and territory to be dsstroyed and razed to the ground again. Anyway, Hezbollah eing a resistant militias group I thought they won't care about the consequences. Seems the last conflict made them more reserved unlike before.

LOL Your EDL got a beating yesterday. Looks like Cruella threw you under the bus.

As for fighting Israel, a proxy war with multiple fronts is the way forward.

Wow - Canada ???? What is wrong with Canada right now?

India backstabbing Israel as usual. Where are all the Israelis that think that India is a brother? Here you have your proof. When it is crunch time India is always in the opposition camp.

F16FpVBacAA8QyV.jpg

"Phull sapport for Ijrael, but UN vote for Palestine!!!"

PLEASE DONT GENERALISE.

View attachment 999575
Little dark Indian comes on here - with a new ID and starts posting posts with little sense -
Just shows us an obsessive amount of abuse and hatred for Muslims.
Its
Retards like this that keeps me going and getting
Stronger - thanking Jinnah in allowing me the freedom of not being associated with that land mass called India.
Granted Pakistan has got issues but India is next vermin level.
On topic - imagine being seriously injured and in hospital and being told to evacuate? Another
War crime in the making

no one expected gazans resistance to be so much, no one expected them to be so resistant.., and no one expected israel to genocide the people the way they did

Israel has been exposed to the bone. Israel doesn't have the ability to fight against a genuine opponent. Hamas has absolutely exposed the Zionists. Home made rockets are destroying Israeli cities and tanks.

Last edited:
Shut up Hindu maniac. LOL You think we don't know who you are?

When are you going to enlist and kill some babies?
Hindu? And who is we? Do you think you are part of some bigger thing?

My sympathies to your family, living with you must be a challenge.

Again, what are you talking about Greko? Try to explain better, i might listen.
I'm talking about Iranians complaining about Arabs doing nothing,while Iran has been threatening Israel with destruction for decades and now does nothing. That's what I'm talking about,Irano.

Alhamdullaih

What a day to see this

Hezbollah is really turning up the tempo

How stupid are these Israelis to bunch together like this right on the border with Hezbollah knowing you will be blasted

More dead dogs pigs and hyenas sent to hell

Rest is pieces you baby killers

Hope your family suffer the worlds worst pain

I'm talking about Iranians complaining about Arabs doing nothing,while Iran has been threatening Israel with destruction for decades and now does nothing. That's what I'm talking about,Irano.

Every missiles or bullet which has landed and killed Israeli is either made in Iran or Iranian know how

Live with that

At this position they can't. Every attack of theirs will only cause the annihilation of their own people. They already tried this tactic of fear and casualties to the enemy. They started in the 50s and 60s as resistance. Then they tried to get the world's attention. Then in the Second Intifada they tried to pressure Israelis by using tactics of fear,of making them feel not safe wherever they were in Israel. They failed. All that happened every time,was a disproportionate reply by the IDF and more oppression by the Israeli government as they sought to protect themselves from Palestinian attacks and extreme right-wing Israelis would gain more influence.
True. But what options do they have?

In any event this latest attack has shown hey are more effective than ever in the history of wars in the Middle East. At this rate within 40 to 50 year they will be able to inflict game changing destruction.

Obviously any response by Israel will be even more dramatic, but at some point the cost to keep them enslaved or oppressed will just not be worth it.

Like if they can kill 100,000, it will be little comfort to Israelis if they kill 700,000 Palestinians in return. such casualties are just not worth it and the risk of war will just be too high and game theory says they get their freedom if both sides are rational.

Although a Palestinian state will not end the war in the long term sadly. This will not end until one side is destroyed. I predict one religion will ultimately control the whole Middle East.

LOL Your EDL got a beating yesterday. Looks like Cruella threw you under the bus.

As for fighting Israel, a proxy war with multiple fronts is the way forward.
The level of quality goes below zero with this thick twat launching his tatee post. God almighty this is an example why the UK is in deep shit.
These pricks are part of the reason why this region is in deep shit with Balfour launching his crap I’m 1917

Back
Top Bottom