What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They are making money as you use it. I just could not imagine using any product made my this people. I dont think I have given them a cent knowingly since I was 5 years old. And I never will. And no one in my family will either of I can help it.
Someone wanted to buy "Soda Stream" and I said, you can buy it and then pack your bags and find a new place to live. Not a single book, not a single movie unless it's free.
I would eat pork ribs before I eat their food.

I know you mean well for the Palestinians but your defeatism is hard to understand. Earlier, you were advocating Palestinians should move en-masse to the Balkans or some other remote place when countered that the farther they'd go from Palestine, the lesser the chance of them ever going back. You had a bizarre idea. Now you are poo poohing youngens in the video shared by me in the quoted part? They mean well and whatever they can contribute is welcome. Don't 'buy' their product but don't ridicule them. Maybe you didn't watch the part of the video I suggested?? They are suggesting to go to the US election primaries and do whatever they can to raise awareness about the Palestine Cause. Is that selling something??
I don't think you offer any 'solutions' other then to lie down or emigrate. That's seems like a common theme in your posts.

Not really, otherwise it would have made that known during the two wars with the Arab countries. Even the US's nuclear program was maturing in the 40s and 50s there's no way Israel had any nukes at that time.
Israel wanted to nuke egypt in 60s

I can’t be the only one who wonders why every IDF casualties being published by IDF ever since the invasion of Gaza are all NCO’S or officers right? They are all either sergeant to Major with colonels and Lt Colonels here and there , where are all the private’s?

Back
Top Bottom