What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A message to all the gentiles in the world:

This war, is the war of the redemption,
you have to choose now.

it doesn't matter if you are Christians, Muslims or Hindu, you still have a choice.

Are you on the side of G-d almighty who created Earth and choose the Jewish people as his sons?

Or do you prefer to go up against Israel and God itself?

Don't worry about us, we will win this war
(like we always do, since we became a nation)

not because we are strong - we have nothing,
but...

God Almighty himself on our side.

the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The G-d of Israel.

Instead, you should really start getting worried about yourself, because those who will go against G-d Almighty and his people, will find only one thing.

and that's hell.

Every person on Earth have the option to choose right in this battle, to interpret the holy scriptures, and to see through all the lies - the only truth.

As a Jewish person who believe in G-d almighty, and knows that he didn't create nothing for in vain, I really pray and wish you will make the right choice.

Amen.

Good the world is witness to the real isis right now, the more they speak the more they get exposed.

“They plan, and Allah plans. Surely, Allah is the Best of planners.”

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

Quran 5:18

Indians just can’t help themselves.
When seeing suffering and its Muslim related -
They just can’t help themselves.
Some Indians living on here are
Indeed some of the lowest form of human
randomly chanced upon it and decided to share it

there's enough anti Israel cartoons being posted here

a bit of balance is good

randomly chanced upon it and decided to share it

there's enough anti Israel cartoons being posted here

a bit of balance is good
Stfu Nazi Hindu cockscuker. You support making a hospital a target and babies on life support dying. I spit on you and on Hinduism and all of Indian you despicable subhuman pieces of shit.

I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder . . . but still , if you are looking for pictures of Isreali female soldiers , I can post them for you.

main-qimg-1d01bb7e344c70cc6de440ed9a1f28c6-lq

~
Definition of Tik-Tok army

Back
Top Bottom