What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians arrested for 'terrorism' over WhatsApp status​

Gestapo 2.0 - where are the Freedom of speech champions in the West?

Heartbreaking to see the poor lady being terrified.
Before her arrest she says "May God save Israel". hmmmm I have no sympathy for her.

Pakistanis are stupid

We should accept Israel occupation and get aid from USA based upon that as, that is very pro Palestinian thing to do per Arabs

UAE foreign policy :

Normalizing with Israel and Supporting them against palestine

Normalizing with Assad and funding Russia war in syria

Bombing Yemen

Funding RSF militia in Sudan

Backing warlord Haftar in Libya

Involved in 2016 turkey coup

Involved in overthrowing imran khan

Supporting the dictator Sisi in Egypt

Supporting the dictator Kais Saied in Tunisia

No it isn't dumb at all. It's smart because Angloids like you cover it up as has been the case for decades trying to blame Germany and Hitler instead..
Germany has been made a very convenient isolated 'fall guy' for all the Anti-semitism, eugenics etc etc. Fact is, Anti-semitism was widespread in Europe and America then and also eugenics was studied in America as well. Those are some 'inconvenient truth'. Victors always write the History. @Ich
Because apart from Turkey to some extent - the rest are in their pocket.
Turkey is also in 'their pocket' to a large extent. There are consequences for challenging the mightiest military and economic power and Turkey doesn't want those consequences.
normally shit comes out at the other end...
I had a big laugh!! Well said!!

Pakistanis are stupid

We should accept Israel occupation and get aid from USA based upon that as, that is very pro Palestinian thing to do per Arabs
Speak for yourself. Palestine deserves to be free. I'd rather be a beggar and standby my principals than be on the wrong side of history.

We have to face gods court one day. Remember that.

Back
Top Bottom