What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am talking about giving nuclear protection, I think only Saudi Arabia has
nucleear umbrella from Pakistan. Pak should be signing nuclear agreement
with all Muslim countries.
Yeah that would be ok.
Unfortunately alot of these countries including Saudi Arabia are not intrested in military sector.
They are focusing more on economy and tourism kinda like Japan or UAE. They want to be everyones friend.
This hurts to say but they see Pakistan is a third world country that cant offer much to them.
Had Arab world invested in our country like china is doing, have some joint military project like an aircraft or naval program we would have a better bond.

I am talking about giving nuclear protection, I think only Saudi Arabia has
nucleear umbrella from Pakistan. Pak should be signing nuclear agreement
with all Muslim countries.

Saudis are untrustworthy snakes. They were ready to join hands with Israel, India and the US. Pakistan must be crazy to trust the Saudis of 2023. Saudi Arabia and GCC Arab nations have decided their path. Now the non GCC Arab countries must do the same. We cannot follow the Saudis, UAE and the likes. Unless you want to ally with Israel and India.

Wow, these RPG's don't do anything. These poor people going out and shooting them. Its disgraceful. Do they know the RPG's don't work? I don't think so.
It's impossible to counter a ground invasion if the enemy is giving a blank check to commit genocide and carpet bomb everything. Has nothing to do with competence of Gaza fighters. If this kind of carpet bombing happened to Israel, Israel would fall in hours.

only non functional countries would let this happen and just lie there and get raped

lebanon is a prime example of a failed state
They still don't have a viable air defence system. I guess the arab war has traumatized them.

Back
Top Bottom