What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I agree. The reason why the majority of Chinese public opinion sides with the Palestinians is because Chinese people can see parallels between what the Arab and Muslim world is going through right now and China’s century of humiliation. Both come from great and ancient civilizations but their empires collapsed and their nations were divided and ruled by corrupt and traitorous leaders. This resulted in unfettered foreign aggression and massive suffering and humiliation by the Chinese people at the hands of Japan and the West.

That’s why China today is so obsessed with unity and sovereignty, because of this historic trauma. China today stands tall with dignity as a powerful nation. Hopefully in the future, Muslims will also be able to push out their aggressors and stand with dignity too.
This is a moment for the Arab leaders to choose the path of self reliance, if they want to have any negotiating power left. The world is shifting away from fossil fuels in part to disempower the oil and gas producers. They have a small 30-40 year window left to choose wisely.

I agree. The reason why the majority of Chinese public opinion sides with the Palestinians is because Chinese people can see parallels between what the Arab and Muslim world is going through right now and China’s century of humiliation. Both come from great and ancient civilizations but their empires collapsed and their nations were divided and ruled by corrupt and traitorous leaders. This resulted in unfettered foreign aggression and massive suffering and humiliation by the Chinese people at the hands of Japan and the West.

That’s why China today is so obsessed with unity and sovereignty, because of this historic trauma. China today stands tall with dignity as a powerful nation. Hopefully in the future, Muslims will also be able to push out their aggressors and stand with dignity too.
Muslim isn't a single race or civilization, though. It is multicultural. For example, GCC Arabs do not feel the trauma you talk about, at all.

You don’t have to convince me. I know she’s Palestinian and a Semite. But do you think the majority of western audiences will care? Will that persuade them of her argument? Or her appeal to fairness?

No, They will see her the way Megyn Kelly does.
Who cares. Correct the false premise, tell them they are wrong to begin with.

Screenshot_20231030_164942.jpg

Who cares. Correct the false premise, tell them they are wrong to begin with.
As long as thy have cultural influence over Arab civilization, you should care. As long as you use their digital products especially social media, you need to care, As long as you are dependent on them, in practically every way, and heavily invest in their economies, you need to care.

Last edited:
Looks like Israel maybe doing something big in the West Bank especially in or near Jenin.

Back
Top Bottom