What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

20231009_025158.jpg

Sorry, you are nazi decendant, can not take you seriously in this matter
Did your ancestors fought in German created formations during WW2?
Sorry, you are a Muslim with black/white view on how the world should be.
Sadly, a large amount of Muslims on this forum isn't really matured enough to talk like an adult, if it's not going their way.
Tell me, could have the US pulverized EVERY Afghan and call it a day, if there were NO restrictions in human behaviour or did the almighty let the Afghans win, conventionally?

What's this video showing? A Palestinian pretending to be an Israeli soldier taking off a Palestinian flag and walking toward Israeli soldiers and blowing himself and the Israeli soldiers around him??
If so, then how can you beat such a force!?? Remember the old saying about the Afghans vs the Soviets/Americans: How can you beat an enemy which finds Paradise at the end of a gun barrel?
No, booby trap by Kasam brigade, probably remoted activated

The world must hold the American Jewish community responsible for enabling the occupation of Palestine and genocide of Palestinian people.

Did your ancestors fought in German created formations during WW2?
Sorry, you are a Muslim with black/white view on how the world should be.
Sadly, a large amount of Muslims on this forum isn't really matured enough to talk like an adult, if it's not going their way.
Tell me, could have the US pulverized EVERY Afghan and call it a day, if there were NO restrictions in human behaviour or did the almighty let the Afghans win, conventionally?
Yes, and rebelled against them, first liberated town in western europe was by them, they joined them for weapons against serb crimes under the promise that they will fight against those.
Put aside that identity thing, what is your moral ground and for what you stand for at first place?

Indeed.
"He who fights the monsters should see to it that he doesn't become one himself. And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks onto you".
F. Nietzsche-- the guy in my profile pic.

Back
Top Bottom