What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If you live in Pakistan and have means to, please consider donating to Al Khidmat's relief efforts in Gaza.
1697976236932.jpeg

It has been days since the so called massacre in Israel but Israel has still NOT attacked Gaza. If I have to make a guess as to why it is taking this long I would say ISRAEL IS SCARED SHI.T TO ATTACK GAZA ! THEY KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE BLOODY SO THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS ! :lol: -- So now like a scared little street Whor.e , Israel is asking US to send its forces there to Fight Hamas ! And guess what US has sent its special forces to do the fighting ! Israelis are pussies who only like to kill little kids and women !! All this nonsense of how strong Israel was turned out be nonsense ! :lol:

Look at the viral video of fag IDF soldiers dancing. IDF knows their soldiers apart from a few specialized units, are only capable of roughing up and shooting women and children. That's why they are bombing from sky and scared to fight on the streets.

Money is help too and btw Israel is asking for military equipment as well not to mention American special forces are already helping your war cabinet. If you were that good, your people would have not been kidnapped like this.
You idiot😂 we don't need help to blow them all up, the money that comes to Israel comes just so Israel doesn't stop all water into Gaza and kills everyone

American Special forces are there to rescue American hostages, not to help any war cabinet.

This supports my theory that there could be tunnel to Lebanon, Riding a dirt bike at such speed. it's remarkable. Perosnally I would have used something quite. Like Electric vehicles. Or a train system. Obviosuly they wont show us if they have it.

I saw a documentary that Israel demolished 100km of tunnels years ago. I mean if they demolished 100km then there must exist hundreds of kilometres, makign it totally feasible to buld a tunnel to Lebanon.

How hard is it to build a narrow 200 km tunnel?

Let's take a normal motorway tunnel. You can fit about 10 of these narrow tunnels into it. So the effort it would take take to build a 1km of Motorway tunnel you get 10km of these Hamas tunnels.

Now I drive along a 90km stretch of motorway in Bosnia, and in that section there is 15km of motorway tunnel. But they are duel tunnels so in each direction there are 2 lanes. So really its 30km of tunnels. This is equivalent of 300km of Hamas tunnels. So if we can build 300km of such tunnels. Why cant Gaza with nothing to really do with itself. They might as well build tunnels all day long. now Bosnians are quite poor and are able to build this. Why cant Iran, Lebanon and Gaza build the same amount of tunnel. Taking them all the way to Lebanon. it could take 10 years, but they've had 75 years to do nothing but build.

Folks, I'm convinced they have a tunnel to Lebanon.
We have technical ability from before and practicality, also considering that we as small people , at least before, had a few billions of reserves and account surplus, we are not that poor.
All what I am trying to say here is forget 2 billion Muslims, even %10 with the real mentality of old would be enough.
Let say if 20 million people like Balkan or Caucasus people are in India. Pajeets wouldn't dare to say a word. It is about quality not quantity.
They are not so much worried about Turkey being in , let's say Azerbaijan, they are more worried of TFX Kaan and ability to rally around the flag.

This supports my theory that there could be tunnel to Lebanon, Riding a dirt bike at such speed. it's remarkable. Perosnally I would have used something quite. Like Electric vehicles. Or a train system. Obviosuly they wont show us if they have it.

I saw a documentary that Israel demolished 100km of tunnels years ago. I mean if they demolished 100km then there must exist hundreds of kilometres, makign it totally feasible to buld a tunnel to Lebanon.

How hard is it to build a narrow 200 km tunnel?

Let's take a normal motorway tunnel. You can fit about 10 of these narrow tunnels into it. So the effort it would take take to build a 1km of Motorway tunnel you get 10km of these Hamas tunnels.

Now I drive along a 90km stretch of motorway in Bosnia, and in that section there is 15km of motorway tunnel. But they are duel tunnels so in each direction there are 2 lanes. So really its 30km of tunnels. This is equivalent of 300km of Hamas tunnels. So if we can build 300km of such tunnels. Why cant Gaza with nothing to really do with itself. They might as well build tunnels all day long. now Bosnians are quite poor and are able to build this. Why cant Iran, Lebanon and Gaza build the same amount of tunnel. Taking them all the way to Lebanon. it could take 10 years, but they've had 75 years to do nothing but build.

Folks, I'm convinced they have a tunnel to Lebanon.

Building long tunnels require good air ventilation/pump systems. For example, Himalayan road tunnels have vertical shafts every few kilometres to pump air in, remove CO2, and to retain a net positive air pressure. That would make it very difficult to build hundreds of kms long tunnels underneath Israeli territory to Lebanon. Digging is not going to an issue, building air ventilations into such long tunnels under enemy territory is going to be tough.

If this turns into a second nakba, the region will be hotter (especially for the autocrats from their people) than even the 1973 war.

Unlike 1973, there are many armed proxies and independent groups in the region, battle hardened and well armed.

So the air defense batteries will help with the missile threat, but that’s just one dimension of the danger.

First 2000, then 5000. US needs to stay the f out.

That is so because the moment that a couple of servicemen die over there... America is going to want to send more and more and more..

More and more Batteries are probably for Israel.

US & Israel iron done suCks exposed by Hamas brilliant Tactics like the sHit merkava tanks.

Due to a cyber attack the official website of the PRCS is not available outside of Palestine. This worthy organisation deserves any money you can spare, they work day and night to treat the sick and injured, pull people out of rubble and provide psychosocial first aid to survivors.

1697977512901.png

It has been days since the so called massacre in Israel but Israel has still NOT attacked Gaza. If I have to make a guess as to why it is taking this long I would say ISRAEL IS SCARED SHI.T TO ATTACK GAZA ! THEY KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE BLOODY SO THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS ! :lol: -- So now like a scared little street Whor.e , Israel is asking US to send its forces there to Fight Hamas ! And guess what US has sent its special forces to do the fighting ! Israelis are pussies who only like to kill little kids and women !! All this nonsense of how strong Israel was turned out be nonsense ! :lol:

Nah, probably using the siege tactic. Siege it, bombard it, starve the people and then a ground invasion.

Either that or they are doing calculations about Hezbollah. Or waiting for US to deploy to keep a check on Hezbollah while they will enter Gaza.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom