What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You really think you did something? It's an open group lmfao, anyone can scrape it

Of course we're getting money, we don't need help in killing Hamas terrorists
Money is help too and btw Israel is asking for military equipment as well not to mention American special forces are already helping your war cabinet. If you were that good, your people would have not been kidnapped like this.

He isn't a headache, if he was he would have his palace blown up by us long ago. We need him so Syria would keep being in turmoil

You already tried that with ISIS drama.

You can fool the gullible West but everyone else knows whose payroll ISIS was in. Had the Russians and Iranians not intervened to spoil your party, you would have succeeded.

And every number is counted. Everything will be held to account, the hoof for the hoof, the claw for the claw. Nothing escapes the eventual outcome for it is inevitable.
Just like my darling sister when she saw thr body of my dad. My sister did almost 1000 operations in the war as anesthesiologist .
Kyke will come on the penalty spot, no escaping that.

Beny Karachun is absolutely right in saying that Israel can continue their killing as long as they like and there’s nothing that 2 billion Muslims can do about it. If they want to kill 100,000 then that’s how many they’ll kill.

The reason that this can happen is because Muslims can’t get their act together. Forget the last 200-300 years of colonialism, in the last 20-30 years the Anglo-Zionists have been slaughtering Muslims non-stop but it still hasn’t woken them up. Even 10 million dead people hasn’t knocked any sense into them. There were no plans to protect against further slaughter.

What Muslims need to do is to overthrow all the puppet regimes in their countries and bring governments that represent the wishes of the people. This includes countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc. Only then will Muslims be able to prevent the Anglo-Zionists from slaughtering their women and children by the million.

It has been days since the so called massacre in Israel but Israel has still NOT attacked Gaza. If I have to make a guess as to why it is taking this long I would say ISRAEL IS SCARED SHI.T TO ATTACK GAZA ! THEY KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE BLOODY SO THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS ! :lol: -- So now like a scared little street Whor.e , Israel is asking US to send its forces there to Fight Hamas ! And guess what US has sent its special forces to do the fighting ! Israelis are pussies who only like to kill little kids and women !! All this nonsense of how strong Israel was turned out be nonsense ! :lol:

Geopolitics aside, it falls on every human being to side with the oppressed and the suffering, the weak and the downtrodden.
1697976034622.jpeg
1697976050529.jpeg

1697976068980.jpeg
1697976081561.jpeg

Deeds not words.

Listen arsewipe

Your nation has been caught with its pants down lying left right and centre so we don’t know what’s truth and an untruth.
Your leaders have jeopardised the safety of good hearted peace loving Jews through the world. They are in general distraught and want to live peacefully.
By killing innocent kids then gloating like you are ain’t going to win you friends.
The masses have stopped believing the bullshit your nation is coming out with.
You are indeed everything we detest in a human. A beautiful example of a Zionist -
Please don’t get banned as we need a constant reminder of a cockroach rogue nation
Can you stop the JDAMs though?

It is clear that IoF bomb Gaza regardless, so why aren't IoF accepting them?

Lies, ID numbers in Israel don't even start with 0 or 00

I honestly think brother it’s the other way round. It’s Americans who will need protecting from the Arabs boiling anger if they land in Arab states
If this turns into a second nakba, the region will be hotter (especially for the autocrats from their people) than even the 1973 war.

Unlike 1973, there are many armed proxies and independent groups in the region, battle hardened and well armed.

So the air defense batteries will help with the missile threat, but that’s just one dimension of the danger.

This supports my theory that there could be tunnel to Lebanon, Riding a dirt bike at such speed. it's remarkable. Perosnally I would have used something quite. Like Electric vehicles. Or a train system. Obviosuly they wont show us if they have it.

I saw a documentary that Israel demolished 100km of tunnels years ago. I mean if they demolished 100km then there must exist hundreds of kilometres, makign it totally feasible to buld a tunnel to Lebanon.

How hard is it to build a narrow 200 km tunnel?

Let's take a normal motorway tunnel. You can fit about 10 of these narrow tunnels into it. So the effort it would take take to build a 1km of Motorway tunnel you get 10km of these Hamas tunnels.

Now I drive along a 90km stretch of motorway in Bosnia, and in that section there is 15km of motorway tunnel. But they are duel tunnels so in each direction there are 2 lanes. So really its 30km of tunnels. This is equivalent of 300km of Hamas tunnels. So if we can build 300km of such tunnels. Why cant Gaza with nothing to really do with itself. They might as well build tunnels all day long. now Bosnians are quite poor and are able to build this. Why cant Iran, Lebanon and Gaza build the same amount of tunnel. Taking them all the way to Lebanon. it could take 10 years, but they've had 75 years to do nothing but build.

Folks, I'm convinced they have a tunnel to Lebanon.

Back
Top Bottom