What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Appreciate the gesture. Can you please provide the definition of antisemitism as applied by forum administration.

Thanks
The word "Antisemitism" is not mentioned in Forum Rules but there are a number of Forum Rules that cover this issue indirectly. Let's have a look at following Forum Rules:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

I have noticed a number of posts that are aimed to project Jews as being responsible for various episodes of atrocities committed in recent past. Underlying motive can be anything to give the impression that Jews are EVIL and should be responded in kind. Zionists have a bad reputation due to situation in Palestine but there is no proof of Zionists being involved in a world destroying conspiracy or genocides in lands that are of no interest to them. Zionist movement was a byproduct of Russian oppression of Jews and it reached out to the British to create a state for Jews in the promised land. I have pointed out this fact repeatedly in different threads.

I can understand that emotions are running high due to ongoing conflict in Gaza but what is PDF supposed to do about this matter? PDF should launch an anti-Jew political campaign? PDF is not immune to cyber attacks, dear. Understand as much.

Discuss the topic sensibly and focus on recent developments and talk about solutions. Provide updates otherwise. No need to go back in time to and look for ways to justify Antisemitism.

Yemen's AnsarAllah- / Houthi-backed government began firing missiles at zionist occupiers.

First on CNN: US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials say​

By Jim Sciutto, Oren Liebermann and Natasha Bertrand, CNN
Updated 5:08 PM EDT, Thu October 19, 2023

In Iraq and Syria, Resistance Axis units are now hitting bases of USA occupation forces on a daily basis with drones and rockets.

US troops attacked in Iraq, Syria and on alert for more strikes

By Idrees Ali
October 20, 20232:56 AM GMT+2
Updated 6 hours ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-troops-attacked-iraq-syria-alert-more-strikes-2023-10-19/

Rockets, drones hit Iraqi bases housing U.S. forces

Reuters
October 20, 20235:39 AM GMT+2
Updated 3 hours ago

Troops hurt after three drones attack US bases in Iraq as tensions flare after Gaza hospital blast

AP, Thursday 19 Oct 2023

Last edited:
Do you have solid proof of Zionists orchestrating genocide in different lands - lands that are of no interest to them to begin with as per the claim of another member in this thread? I am not a Zionist or want to pick a side in this conversation but I can see tinpot narratives being posted in this thread to justify atrocities against Jews in different lands in the past - unfortunate series of events that gave rise to Zionism as I have pointed out in a post. As if Russian Tsarists and German Nazi were good people and did a good job. British created modern Palestine for Jews - this is clearly stated in British documents. British did emphasize the need to treat non-Jewish residents fairly. Israel is definitely mistreating Palestinian people - all can see this.

So it comes down to how to settle this dispute:
1. One State Solution
2. Two State Solution
3. Iranian Solution (Wipe out Israel)

Which can work?

You need to understand the difference between a conflict and atrocity that WE all can see in current times and going at lengths to promote Antisemitism. Clear enough? Or should I repost Forum Rules?
Ever heard of NAKBA? it has all elements of genocide but palestinians did not have international support and protection from it, now situation is slightly different.

Name the criteria and all 3 mentioned can function, israel does not want any of it from various reasons, they simply want jewish supremacy within their self proclaimed borders, local people has all rights to resist it.

19 Oct, 23:52

Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem condemns Israeli strike on its church in Gaza

The Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem has called the bombing of its parish in the Gaza Strip a "war crime"

MOSCOW, October 20. /TASS/. /TASS/. The Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem described the bombing of its parish in the Gaza Strip as a "war crime" and blamed Israel for the attack, the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem said in a statement on Friday.

"The Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem condemns in strictest terms the Israeli air strike that hit the territory of its church in the Gaza City. The Patriarchate emphasizes that the church itself and its auxiliary buildings opened their doors to innocent civilians, particularly women and children, who lost their homes as a result of Israeli air strikes on residential districts that have continued over the past 13 days. Strikes on these facilities constitute a war crime that cannot be ignored," the church said in a statement, posed on its website.

Add it to the long list of Israeli war crimes.

The AnsarAllah- / Houthi-backed government of San'a began firing missiles at zionist occupiers from Yemen.

First on CNN: US Navy warship near Yemen intercepts multiple missiles, US officials say​

By Jim Sciutto, Oren Liebermann and Natasha Bertrand, CNN
Updated 5:08 PM EDT, Thu October 19, 2023

Resistance Axis forces hitting USA bases in Iraq and Syria on a daily basis with drones and rockets.

US troops attacked in Iraq, Syria and on alert for more strikes

By Idrees Ali
October 20, 20232:56 AM GMT+2
Updated 6 hours ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-troops-attacked-iraq-syria-alert-more-strikes-2023-10-19/

Rockets, drones hit Iraqi bases housing U.S. forces

Reuters
October 20, 20235:39 AM GMT+2
Updated 3 hours ago

Troops hurt after three drones attack US bases in Iraq as tensions flare after Gaza hospital blast

AP, Thursday 19 Oct 2023

Yemenis by Allah's will are able to target Israel. It would be stupid to assume that Iran has not developed the capability of targeting US bases all around the world.

Ever heard of NAKBA? it has all elements of genocide but palestinians did not have international support and protection from it, now situation is slightly different.

Name the criteria and all 3 mentioned can function, israel does not want any of it from various reasons, they simply want jewish supremacy within their self proclaimed borders, local people has all rights to resist it.
If arabs squander time and don't get the right capability I can't defend it. I'm not going to defend weak sissies who ignore people. ukraine showed what was necessary and both iran and saudis did not scramble to get what is necessary. Now the Greater israel project can go forward.

This includes egypt. By being western patsies they squandered capability and watched spacex go up while they sat at desks.

Russia can watch the region be overrun.

I am not stopping you from condemning what Israel is doing in Gaza. You are welcome to do it. So many members are doing this already. I have stated my view as well. Why do you think I have been lenient towards the only Palestinian member of the Forum? But there is need to understand what constitute Antisemitism while discussing the topic. Some of you are going back in time to rewrite the narrative. This does not sound right.

The word "Antisemitism" is not mentioned in Forum Rules but there are a number of Forum Rules that cover this issue indirectly. Let's have a look at following Forum Rules:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

I have noticed a number of posts that are aimed to project Jews as being responsible for various episodes of atrocities committed in recent past. Underlying motive can be anything to give the impression that Jews are EVIL and should be responded in kind. Zionists have a bad reputation due to situation in Palestine but there is no proof of Zionists being involved in a world destroying conspiracy or genocides in lands that are of no interest to them. Zionist movement was a byproduct of Russian oppression of Jews and it reached out to the British to create a state for Jews in the promised land. I have pointed out this fact repeatedly in different threads.

I can understand that emotions are running high due to ongoing conflict in Gaza but what is PDF supposed to do about this matter? PDF should launch an anti-Jew political campaign? PDF is not immune to cyber attacks, dear. Understand as much.

Discuss the topic sensibly and focus on recent developments and talk about solutions. Provide updates otherwise. No need to go back in time to and look for ways to justify Antisemitism.

Forum administration can update the rules. It would help highlight that while some semitic tribes are Jews, an overwhelming majority of semites are Muslims. It would also help in understanding that Zionism is a political doctrine not a Mosaic doctrine.

I understand but what I don't understand is are you scared or scaring others?

I am not stopping you from condemning what Israel is doing in Gaza. You are welcome to do it. So many members are doing this already. I have stated my view as well. But there is need to understand what constitute Antisemitism whole discussing the topic.
now you are shifting goalposts, you asked for proof about zionist involment in genocide and i provided it in my reply, there is no antisemitism in asking for abolishment of zionist entity, hack even the millions of jews want that.

Pictures of last night's bombardment of Al-Omari Mosque by the Zionists. This mosque is 1400 years old.
@Farsna
IMG_20231020_102148_387.jpg

IMG_20231020_102150_109.jpg

Axis of Resistance steps up its activities following Abu Obeida's speech in which he states: "We call on the masses of our nation everywhere to defend their dignity and Al-Aqsa."

⦿ USS Carney intercepts missiles in the Red Sea off the coast of Yemen.

⦿ Iraqi resistance targets US military base Ain al-Asad. Meanwhile, trucks filled with Iraqis head for the Jordanian-Palestinian border.

⦿ Drone attack on US occupation base in Al-Tanf, in southern Syria, explosions sound in Conoco gas field in Deir Ezzor, where US occupation forces are stationed.

⦿ Hezbollah targets several Israeli military positions across the border.

⦿ Resistance in Gaza launches barrage of rockets toward Tel Aviv.
U mean axes of evil?

Or..
Just changing a name from ,iblees, to azazeel

Back
Top Bottom