What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The "benevolent" dictatorships in Qatar, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, KSA are only benevolnet because of the massive oil and gas revenues. When you have lot of free cash, it's easier to be benevolent. Same benevolent dictatorship is rarely seen in other Arab countries or any other countries that are poor.
But oil and gas are not everything. There are countries that are badly screwed up in spite of oil wealth. So, one should not dismiss benevolent dictatorships as just floating on oil. Oh, I forgot the elephant in the room - China. See how well it has done in the last 30 years under the benevolent dictatorship of CCP. In fact, it has done so well that an average Chinese person will kick 'freedom' and 'liberty' in the teeth if it ever came and touched him on the face.

Biden's Address to Nation: Shameful Hypocrisy a Final Nail in America's Coffin​

SIMPLICIUS THE THINKER
OCT 19, 2023

I don't know how things are in Tuvalu but take it from me: democracy is not all it's cracked up to be. In fact, I will go a step further and say that it is wholly unsuited to Muslim societies. Muslim societies do well with good authoritarian governments. Ideal form of governments for Muslims are Benevolent dictatorships like Qatar, UAE, Oman, Muscat, Kuwait etc.,
Elected administration rather than political parties (ideology + administration) are better suited to the Muslim world.

Last edited:

F81ODMaWkAEpsC8

Did you see that?

A moment of shame for German taxpayers.

Eurofagz are shameless…

It's a state of complete madness, last quarter of 2023 will probably be one of the most critical period in recent history. It is only a matter of timing that the world remains in a ring of fire while everyone is pouring gasoline on the fire. Friends, make sure you have a plan B. Cut your spending, if you have heirloom land to cultivate, don't leave it empty.

Zionists reached out to the British to create a Jewish state, not mass killings. This was not possible in Russia obviously. The Ottomans were supporting Germany in World War 1 (Central Powers) and victorious powers including Russia sought to dismember the Ottoman Empire in response. Collapse of the Ottoman Empire was violent and chaotic in unexpected ways. Clashes occurred in different sectors of the once mighty Empire as far as in Mecca. Russians also have a hand in creating problems in the Islamic world but nobody points a finger at this side.

I put emphasis on understanding history in correct manner. Antisemitism cum Anglo-Saxon bashing-fest is not helpful - PDF does not support Antisemitism.
Sorry to tell you this, but this is pretty naive observation.
Pogroms in Moldavia started after Jews threw shit and other dirt at Ortodox Church procession for example. It was very complex time and reaching of Jews to Britain is bit childish observation.
For example, the book called Protocols Of Elders of Zion was around 1860s. The Archives of Okhrana which are in USA ( sent by Denikin) do not indicate that it was Okhrana hoax. Anyway even Okhrana, at least partially worked against Tzar. Etc etc

Sorry to tell you this, but this is pretty naive observation.
Pogroms in Moldavia started after Jews threw shit and other dirt at Ortodox Church procession for example. It was very complex time and reaching of Jews to Britain is bit childish observation.
For example, the book called Protocols Of Elders of Zion was around 1860s. The Archives of Okhrana which are in USA ( sent by Denikin) do not indicate that it was Okhrana hoax. Anyway even Okhrana, at least partially worked against Tzar. Etc etc
Look - every entity have its justifications and excuses to do "bad." Status-quo elements have killed seemingly harmless people and even prophets for asserting that there is but one God and not multiple Gods. Which side doesn't have nutcases? The state is supposed to enforce law and control people, not partake in oppression. Punish nutcases, not masses. This is why you see push for (secular) state in modern times. But politics have blinded people before and continues to blind people in current times.

Through centuries Muslims produced many Walenbergs , even Imam of Parisien mosque saved a lot of the Jews.
Obviously I don't suggest that the Jews are Greeks but by your dumb statement that everyone but Greeks is barbarian then automatically that means that Jews were barbarians, no?

1697774739959.png

Edit Obviously it is not that you like the Jews. Its all about your hate for Muslims. I told you before. You are very primitive and superficial, the level of the lumpen proletariat
It is all about the Muslim behaviour here.

Your army is for stealing the countries of world and killing innocent people all around the world.

Perfect villain
The Swedish Army is for the defense of Sweden and sometimes UN missions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom