What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That means the USA and its European vassals are not interested in supporting democracies, and use the democracy canard only for ulterior motives where it benefits them and avoid its use where it doesn't benefit them such as in the Western-supported dictatorships of Saudia Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc.
I am not aware of any European vassals…
The US and European countries has allied itself with most democratic countries
and has a goal to convince all other countries to become more democratic.
The US had other priorities during the Cold War.
SAAB is not allowed to sell Gripen to the countries in the list, and Germany is blocking Leopard II tanks to KSA, so the ”support” is kinda hollow.
The US cares about countries being aligned with them. They dropped Mubarak like a hot potato and complained about Morsi being overthrown.
Makes also your argument a bit hollow.

Axis of Resistance steps up its activities following Abu Obeida's speech in which he states: "We call on the masses of our nation everywhere to defend their dignity and Al-Aqsa."

⦿ USS Carney intercepts missiles in the Red Sea off the coast of Yemen.

⦿ Iraqi resistance targets US military base Ain al-Asad. Meanwhile, trucks filled with Iraqis head for the Jordanian-Palestinian border.

⦿ Drone attack on US occupation base in Al-Tanf, in southern Syria, explosions sound in Conoco gas field in Deir Ezzor, where US occupation forces are stationed.

⦿ Hezbollah targets several Israeli military positions across the border.

⦿ Resistance in Gaza launches barrage of rockets toward Tel Aviv.

And you that they did not, we all know that there were more advanced civilizations before greeks, all western history should be ditched out from world worldwide, eurocentric view is not valid anymore and only one
You make a claim, so it is up to you to prove your claim.
We all know that there were less advanced civilizations before greeks.

Anyways, for some reason, just thinking about this conflict has made me uneasy, that feeling that something big will happen besides the Gaza invasion Israel announced several hours ago. You've seen the mood within the U.S. is rapidly changing, and across Europe, there is a bitter schism.

I don't think I've been this uneasy even post-9/11, which you would think was worse than this. Goes to show how the Jews have such drastic control. Add that to the anti-Muslim sentiment and it's scary, no doubt about it. The mood is definitely tense & palpable. Between the Trump-led divisiveness that has erupted since his election to now, it's that division has grown exponentially on top of all the anti-Muslim & immigration sentiments. It's all over the world but we're not used to seeing it so intensified here in the land of the free.

I'm really not interested in proving you wrong, my friend. I'm just trying to look at all potential scenarios. So please chill out and try to be a little bit more reasonable without emotions getting in the way. I'm guilty of that too but I try not to be.

United Arab Emirates[edit]​

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) signed a deal to purchase the missile defense system on 25 December 2011.[136] The United Arab Emirates (UAE) graduated its first two THAAD unit classes at Fort Bliss in 2015 and 2016.[137] Its first live-fire exercises with Patriot missiles took place in 2014.

On 17 January 2022, THAAD made its first real-world intercept against an incoming Houthi ballistic missile in the UAE.[138]

Plenty of other sources online of this particular event. Just FYI, all the power to them if they can get something through and strike a zionist military target. Anything to help the Palestinians ease their unjust punishment. But it's not as easy as you're making it out to be.
We are talking about how the US air defence vs Houthi missiles going to Israel. US AD systems (such as THAAD) in UAE are irrelevant to that discussion.

THAAD can intercept Houthi missiles and probably did in UAE, for sure. But that was a Houthi missile fired at UAE, not at Israel.

I don't think I've been this uneasy even post-9/11, which you would think was worse than this. Goes to show how the Jews have such drastic control. Add that to the anti-Muslim sentiment and it's scary, no doubt about it. The mood is definitely tense & palpable. Between the Trump-led divisiveness that has erupted since his election to now, it's that division has grown exponentially on top of all the anti-Muslim & immigration sentiments. It's all over the world but we're not used to seeing it so intensified here in the land of the free.

Exactly, my father; he was wondering if it would be time to return to where you came from. In his mind, pieces on the chess board are lining up, and we're being surrounded. I agree that 9/11 was terrible, but this is even worse, whereas even a six-year-old was not spared.

I do have to say growing up, you are shielded from those sorts of reporting; eventually, once you understand it, it's when you are in a field alone trying to fight it.

My main problem is the feeling of hopelessness, which in Islam is a sin because it's equivalent to losing faith.

We are talking about how the US air defence vs Houthi missiles going to Israel. US AD systems (such as THAAD) in UAE are irrelevant to that discussion.

THAAD can intercept Houthi missiles and probably did in UAE, for sure. But that was a Houthi missile fired at UAE, not at Israel.

Why do you think a Houthi missile's vector wouldn't be easily intercepted from UAE? THAAD is not designed to operate similarly to conventional SAM systems. It doesn't need to be directly below or in the path of incoming missiles. It's practically a perfect trajectory, even launched from as far west as Sanaa.

1697752387186.png

1697752629336.png

1697752529905.png

Read the reader's notes and then look at the dates in question. You will see it. This really puts Twitter's notes in question. Who gets to write these?

@Foinikas

Why do you think a Houthi missile's vector wouldn't be easily intercepted from UAE? THAAD is not designed to operate similarly to conventional SAM systems. It doesn't need to be directly below or in the path of incoming missiles. It's practically a perfect trajectory, even launched from as far west as Sanaa.

View attachment 963578
Maybe you are not understanding something or we are getting lost in translation. The THAAD missile range is 200km. If a missile travels from NW Yemen up the Red Sea to Eilat (Israel), how exactly can a THAAD missile from UAE intercept it?

Back
Top Bottom