What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yep, thats why Avdeevka is now 70% encircled.

2 Mi-8 heliopters destroyed is a greatest victory for Ukraine :lol:

Hey, Baghdad Bob, how is counteroffensive doing? Cope harder :lol:

1697747484245.png

Try 9 destroyed with an additional 4 damaged.šŸ¤£

Avdiivka is not encircled, and Russia is losing enormous amounts of equipment there.

The counteroffensive hasnā€™t met my expectations. An thatā€™s mostly because Ukraine abandoned what they were taught a week in, and chose an attritional approach instead. They also diluted their offensive potential by spreading their forces to thin across the entire front. I didnā€™t foresee Ukraine making those mistakes. From an attritional perspective it met my expectation, from territory liberated it has not. With that said, I expect Ukraine to remain on the offensive well into next year.

Barbarian is a Greek word.
I doubt You can produce any evidence that Socrates, Aristotele and Platon stole any knowledge from the Middle East.
Don't go to the topics, you don't know. Aristotel? Stick to the nudist beach in Spain and few beers. Oh I remember,years ago on Swedish TV was debate , topic was., should government invest more in the research how to make man pregnant. As I can see you being practical people that you are. Invented transition šŸ¤£

Each US Navy destroyer has c. 40 SAMs

Houthis can fire 50-100 Shahed-136s to Eilat (1700km distance) to deplete US Navy (in the Red Sea) interceptors and then follow-up with Qods-4 LACMs and Toufan MRBMs

The US Navy missile defenses are not its only assets in the region. It has THAAD & PAC III systems between UAE and KSA so it has plenty stock and spares from Tel Aviv even. If it was able to recognize something the Houthis fired and were able to knock it down so quickly and effectively, now it'll be even tougher to get anything through from that distance. I'll be very surprised if they get anything through.

Back
Top Bottom