What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Be Netanyahu:

- Dismantle Checks & Balance in Israel.

- Get rid of competent Technocrats & military leaders. And replaced them with Party Loyalists.

- Hamas Invade with a fan kite. Wiping the Floor with them in the opening stage.

- Botched Response that takes as long as 6-8 hours

- Act Surprised. When Hamas got as far as they can
1696737961792.png

Last edited:
well if it was goign to be that massive and swift, then why didnt that deter Gaza from starting this military operation in the first place? stop bluffing bro...this damage to Israel's military prestige cant be reversed quickly or easily. Israeli bombings over GAZA wont change much either. ALso , please tell Israel to not ask US for ammunition now ok? US doesnt have anymore really, its given it mostly to Ukraine, so Israel should fight with its own superior military equipment and ammunition only this time.
Indeed, unless America goes into another 'war footing' like for the World War II, the ammos to supply Israel is not going to be easy to come by, given the Ukraine situation. Already even a middling power like Pakistan was asked to supply Ukraine.

How many times have we witnessed the Hamas rise and make a big hit and then the Palestinians take the unfortunate heavy response and that's usually the extent of it, with the exception of the occasional instances of a few rocket retaliation barrages that eventually fizzle out until the proverbial cease fire comes along. But does Hamas have another round as potent as this first one in store to counter the apartheid's retaliation?
I am actually shocked Hamas managed to accumulate the kind of firepower to do what they have done today!! Couldn't have been possible without some official/unofficial Egyptian help???

This might surprise you but many of the Palestinians are OK with One State Solution provided they have equal rights.
Agreed. Palestianians could settle for a One State solution and I think I had even seen a name like with Israel and Palestine in that binational state. Problem is that Israelis are racially and culturally supremacist--they will never allow Palestinians a seat at the table unless and until forced to.
Before, China got a neutral stance for the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, but now China has to ally itself with the Arabic world in order to contain its archenemy the US.

Therefore, everyone has to pick a side.

Israel wants to remain faithful to its big brother, and China has to side with its new allies.
China has never ever taken any diplomatic stance against the Palestinians. It is a long history of principled support by not just China but the erstwhile Warsaw Pact countries. Call Communism whatever you want to, but their intentions were very noble. A failed economic model doesn't negate a well intentioned humanism oriented ethos.
And therein lies the problem. Do we think the apartheid philosophy would allow for a Palestinian airport? A seaport? Free trading? A Palestinian self-ruling quadrant in Jerusalem for a Palestinian capital? A Palestinian army and air force lol? Give up geographical landscape to accommodate free travel between Gaza and the West Bank etc.?
As I said above to LegenD: Problem is that Israelis are racially and culturally supremacist--they will never allow Palestinians a seat at the table unless and until forced to.

Muslims can’t even achieve peace amongst themselves, much less with the Jews. I grew up with 9/11, Gulf War 2, the Afghan war, sectarian violence etc. One thing I’ve learned? Muslims absolutely hate each other.
Lol. Ukraine Russia West ???

looks like they learned a few lessons from Afghan Taliban...

1696738218687.png

Hamas got Israel with it's pants down. It's amazing how Hamas planned such a large operation without Israel intelligence getting any information.

However, Palatine civilians are going to suffer horribly in Israeli counter attacks. Hamas have nothing to stop Israeli airforce. At best they can hide in tunnels, while the city above get bombed to the ground. Israel is already sending text messages to palastinians in the northern part of Gaza, warning them to leave. So, most probably they gonna bomb that part first.

No, I am not suggesting the statusquo. One State Solution is not even proposed, let alone implemented.

I am typing simple English but your lack of understanding it is surprising.

If my lack of understanding surprises you, then maybe you should have addressed the part where I asked if I misunderstood you? But you didn't and instead are moving the goal posts because a one state solution is exactly what you proposed or suggested.

About time some of the powerful players in the world, particularly US and Saudi Arabia, deliberate on one-state solution and attempt to convince both Jews and Muslims to accept each other in a single state with declaration of Al-Aqsa as international heritage site. This will show who is serious about peace.

Not looking to bicker with you, just trying to understand what it is you're suggesting if now you're claiming you never suggested a one state solution. Then what is it? Because what you did suggest is pretty much the status quo and that's not even close to not only being fair and equitable, but nothing close to what the Palestinians deserve, or want for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom