What's new

Gay Married & Pakistani

there is one problem, what if they are pak national and not swedish, every gay couple will head to foreign coutry for gay marriages and come back as gay couple legally in pakistan?

Their marriage would not be recognised in Pakistan. Simple. No need to tell them what they can or cannot do.

Ḥashshāshīn;4467883 said:
Their marriage would not be recognised in Pakistan. Simple. No need to tell them what they can or cannot do.

they can do what ever but it will be against the law, will a citizen of pakistan wish to break the law?

Same sex unions or partnership should not be called marriage

Marriage is union of male and female and its mostly related to religious ceremonies in church/mosques who reject validity of such marriages

they can do what ever but it will be against the law, will a citizen of pakistan wish to break the law?
They will be married under Swedish law. If they come back to Pakistan, their marriage is unrecognised.

I don't think Pakistani law applies here, as they're not in Pakistan.

Ḥashshāshīn;4467899 said:
They will be married under Swedish law. If they come back to Pakistan, their marriage is unrecognised.

I don't think Pakistani law applies here, as they're not in Pakistan.

what is the punishment of homosexuality according to Pakistani laws?

Their Pakistani citizenship should be cancelled.

what is the punishment of homosexuality according to Pakistani laws?

Pakistan Constitution does not mention sexual orientation or gender identity; but it is 2-10 years for sexual acts or life for sodomy. But let's be honest, if people find out they will get lynched n the street by a mob of mullahs.

Their Pakistani citizenship should be cancelled.

On what grounds?

Ḥashshāshīn;4467911 said:
Pakistan Constitution does not mention sexual orientation or gender identity; but it is 2-10 years for sexual acts or life for sodomy. But let's be honest, if people find out they will get lynched n the street by a mob of mullahs.

yea this is what i found

Of Unnatural Offences

Section 377: Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for a term which shall not be less than two years nor more than ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

LGBT rights in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ḥashshāshīn;4467911 said:

On what grounds?

For going against the Ideology!

For going against the Ideology!

Don't make me laugh brother. Pakistanis always get wound up in petty things like this. What about TTP who are butchering people everyday? What about MQM? Why Altaf Hussein's citizenship not removed? 90% politicians have committed treason.

I think we have certain laws out there but no proper procedure of their implementation

If we take example of homosexuality. I don't know how they will prove the crime of homosexuality ..What evidences will be required to prove the acts of homosexuality :what:

Two homosexual guys might refuse that they were involved in homosexuality then what?

Back
Top Bottom