What's new

Gay Married & Pakistani

but pakistan doesnt encourage gay rights, it will be violation of pakistani laws legally speaking

Well this terribly interesting - Pakistan doesn't encourage terrorism and murder and extortion, I mean it's a violation of Pakistani law = you may have something - Do you think the situation would improve if Pakistani ambassadors are sent to Arabia for religious instruction? After all how are they expected to preach islamic ideology with out instruction?

Most Pakistani govt officials do not even know what Kalma is how will they preach islam?

So does drinking, but that goes on for the rich and famous in Royal Palm basement, right? Double standards hain humery government key, aur in Chaudhary's nain humerai awam ko brainwash kar ke rakh dia hain.

the double standard is for allowing gay marriages but not allowing incest?

Well this terribly interesting - Pakistan doesn't encourage terrorism and murder and extortion, I mean it's a violation of Pakistani law = you may have something - Do you think the situation would improve if Pakistani ambassadors are sent to Arabia for religious instruction? After all how are they expected to preach islamic ideology with out instruction?

I enjoy your cynicism. :cheesy:

Congrats on the wedding :D can't believe I wasn't invited XD

:rolleyes: Saaro mat.

the double standard is for allowing gay marriages but not allowing incest?

:rofl: Damn bro you an advocate for incest now?

Madness :cheesy:

Muhammad Yaqoob and Asadullah Mehsood

Could be a TTP ploy, you know, to set up a clandestine TTP presence in the heart of Kuffar Sweden and the taut tan tall hunk Swedes? I' just sayin, it could happen you know

Muhammad Imran Shahzad from the United Human Rights Commission

Who dat? anyone ever heard of this United Human Rights Commission (head office North Waziristan)

So if those two dudes were to go to Pakistan what would be their punishment according to Pakistani law? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom