What's new

GAS PRICES INCREASED BY 45% IN PK

We should all thank Indian Army chief General Bajwa, His Anaa is bigger than Pakistan
because Imran did not listen to him bohooo

Will the people of the biggest province come out?
Nah these dumbass people don’t even know what the shit is happening and who is real decision maker doing it…..they’ll die but won’t come out….cowards they are as well as “thanday beghairat”

A few months back people were mocking IK because of inflation. The Pakistani awaam only learns the hard way. Food, travel prices have gone sky high.
trillion% true. I was in Pakistan earlier in the year. Now all those who were refusing to understand that the global inflation and shortages got a dose of reality.

Pakistani quom is 70% responsible for all the calamities that befall it.

all the yadri de league and those who were mocking IK for slightly high prices have no answer now. enjoy Pakistan.

trillion% true. I was in Pakistan earlier in the year. Now all those who were refusing to understand that the global inflation and shortages got a dose of reality.

Pakistani quom is 70% responsible for all the calamities that befall it.

all the yadri de league and those who were mocking IK for slightly high prices have no answer now. enjoy Pakistan.

Yea and if you say how it is, then you will have noone behind you. This is how everyone thinks, just go with the flow and go where the power is. If a poor becomes millionaire he will be more evil than Zardari. The point if the people were good then noway corruption would be ruling us. Your leaders are the mirror of yourselves.

IK needs to be careful, otherwise he will be the next bhutto and trust me the awaam will cry a river but will not fight for him. Hopefully he will come to an agreement with the establishment and come back to power. He should let everybody know the foreign policy, relations is not under his control, Judiciary and justice is not under his control. Let the awaam deal with the rest.

TTP, PTM called Pakistani establishment and military leadership as the slaves of the west, agents and working to expand Usa goals in the region. Do those statements make sense now? You cannot finish off rebellion when your in the wrong place yourself, when you allow kidnapping and drone attacks on your civilian population, when you allow fake Osama encounter, when you allow extremist to freely preach and brainwash the youth.

I want PMLN to take all such decisions right before the next elections.

Petrol 350 Rs per liter
Electricity 50 Rs per unit
The dilemma is weakness of Imran Khan, not the other way round since they were like this from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom