What's new

GARUD and SSW Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting tired of these "mine is bigger then yours" threads.

are garud air force commandoes?
If yes then why are u posting videos of irrelevent SF of india?
Just post Air force special forces.

28apblt.jpg

13z9546.jpg

4gvh5.jpg

28rk5kh.jpg

This is not the right section. Please next time open the thread under Army section. Last thing how could you compare the two forces when you just post 2 pics and no info about them? If yopu really want the answer then i think PAK special forces are better bcz the picture shows that they are well equiped then indians. the most serious answer that i can give you is to look at international classification and PAK SSW are way better then indians.

I'll ask MODS to close this thread or merge with other similar threads already opened in the right section.

This is not the right section. Please next time open the thread under Army section. Last thing how could you compare the two forces when you just post 2 pics and no info about them? If yopu really want the answer then i think PAK special forces are better bcz the picture shows that they are well equiped then indians. the most serious answer that i can give you is to look at international classification and PAK SSW are way better then indians.

I'll ask MODS to close this thread or merge with other similar threads already opened in the right section.

and here comes the first (mine is better urs is worst) reply:hitwall:

and here comes the first (mine is better urs is worst) reply:hitwall:

Stop hitting your head against the wall bcz it will not fix your problems!:lol:

Somebody have to say the truth even if it's unliked by others!:cool:

Didn't you read my post? i said that without any info you can't compare anything and second looking at the pictures posted you can say that Pakistani SSW are well equiped then indians! isn't there anything wrong?:disagree:

are garud air force commandoes?
If yes then why are u posting videos of irrelevent SF of india?
Just post Air force special forces.

Yes. Garud is the exclusive commandos of the Air force. Just like PAF's SSW.

During Aero India 2009...

DSC_1160-garud.jpg

DSC_1132-garud.jpg

DSC_1138-garud.jpg

20090210aero2.jpg

During exercise... Vayu Shakti...

3538vid.jpg

2im2f6t.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever is best but SSW does not Kill Civilians in Kashmir .

Both the units are trained, skilled and armed...so there should be no doubt that they are both potent units and capable of completing any missionthey are given.

Personally I don't believe any infantry/commando unit to be superior than its counterpart. It's not like that they are superhumans or their equipments, skills, training, uniform make them awsome. Vantage position, right opportunities at the right places are required to achieve victory.

An ill-trained Talibani/Mujahideen fighter with a 30 year old rifle would take out any SSW/Garud commando if he is at a more advantageous position than his adversary.

Its all about chance, advantage, and position in the battlefield that makes the difference between the victor and the dead....we must understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom