What's new

Gangs of Wasseypur

"Wednesday" Must watch ...:tup: more related to your topic... :lol:

Must Must Watch "Pyaar Ka Panchnama" ...:taz:
Related to us too....I really understood the feeling of those people and connected with the people of Mumbai.

2012 is golden year for bollywood

Pan Singh Tomar
Kahani
Vicky Donor
Gangs of Wasseypur I
Gangs of Wasseypur II
Barfi

2012 is golden year for bollywood

Pan Singh Tomar
Kahani
Vicky Donor
Gangs of Wasseypur I
Gangs of Wasseypur II
Barfi
EWatched only PST and Kahani, Don't think will see Barfi until good print comes. Won't go to cinema for it.

Thanks guys. I'll try to watch some of the movies you guys named. Hollywood lately has been churning out crap movies. Even Hong Kong cinema has become crap. Korean movies are still great.

Thanks guys. I'll try to watch some of the movies you guys named. Hollywood lately has been churning out crap movies. Even Hong Kong cinema has become crap. Korean movies are still great.
Watch Christian bale's movies for a change. Batman triology is not the only best part of his career.

Empire of the Sun (He was a kid then) - Directed by Spielberg
American Psycho
The Prestige
The Machinist
The Fighter

EWatched only PST and Kahani, Don't think will see Barfi until good print comes. Won't go to cinema for it.

Barfi is worth watching in Theater; amazing camera work(USP) cinematography and screenplay
You need a bigger screen when lead actors don't have dialogue and the feel is generated by the expression.
They have copied a lot from other movies but its a perfectly executed movie

Just watched "OMG - oh my god", Surprisingly it is good.....Lovely message from the Film :enjoy:

Barfi is worth watching in Theater; amazing camera work(USP) cinematography and screenplay
You need a bigger screen when lead actors don't have dialogue and the feel is generated by the expression.
They have copied a lot from other movies but its a perfectly executed movie
I don't like movies where there is some sort of copying.

But trailer looks impressive and I rarely go to Cinema as I watch only the most anticipated movies.

May be if my friends will go in few days, I will give it a try as you endorsed it since your observation on cinematography and screenplay. Hope it will be a good experience.

every good indian movie you will watch will be copy paste edit of the real hollywood movie

even the song ya ali was the one and only song i liked but it turned out to be copy of some arabic/central asian song

ya ali

original ya ali :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I had a boring 3 hour lecture so my friend made me watch Gangs of Wasseypur with him on his laptop. And holy sh-t it is freaking amazing. The raw dialogues, story and pretty much everything in the movie is perfect. This is probably the first Indian movie I have watched and it turned out to be an awesome experience.
I'm going to watch Part 2 of it now.

I've actually become a fan of Bollywood now and want to watch more movies like this. Any recommendations?

if u want gritty and realistic cinema. do watch.
1. Black Friday
2. Omkara
3. Gulal
4. Is raat ki subah nahi.
4. Waisa bhi hota hai part 2 ( there is no part 1 ;) )
5. Ek chalis ki last local.
6. Maqbool
7. Do duni chaar.
8. paan singh tomar.
9. Kahani.
10. Satya
11. company
12. khosla ka ghosla.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3455724 said:
every good indian movie you will watch will be copy paste edit of the real hollywood movie

Very Cheap comment and Baseless comment.
In such case you should not watch them .

[QUOTE='[:::~Spartacus~:::]

even the song ya ali was the one and only song i liked but it turned out to be copy of some arabic/central asian song

[/QUOTE]

Baseless

it's official copy not stealing , ya ali you liked because you r Muslim and singer is Pakistani .

Very Cheap comment and Baseless comment.
In such case you should not watch them .

Baseless

it's official copy not stealing , ya ali you liked because you r Muslim and singer is Pakistani .

i dont even watch indian movies, because better to watch original movies than copy paste edit movies

ya ali is official? what if the original song singer sues bollywood, she doesnt sue becuase in that part of the world they dont even know that their is some dirty copy paste industry half way around the world making money out of her original work and calling it official bollywood indian work

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3455784 said:
i dont even watch indian movies, because better to watch original movies than copy paste edit movies

ya ali is official? what if the original song singer sues bollywood, she doesnt sue becuase in that part of the world they dont even know that their is some dirty copy paste industry half way around the world making money out of her original work and calling it official bollywood indian work

Yaha i know you don't watch(Big Lie) ......:lol::lol:

Stupid Official mean they paid money that beggar middle east Singer for the song and purchased it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom