What's new

Gang rape victim alleges discrimination by judicial system

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
another blunder from pakistani sick judicial system .were is iftakhar chudhry now .these bastards already got money and doing the jobs for rich :angry: now tell me people go to taliban for justice are treaters or these bastards ?

10-8-2011_84129_1.gif

Geo, insaaf kay saath, (agar kahin milay tau).

a very unfortunate incident. i hope judiciary proceedings are conducted fairly and with impartiality.

You just can't pin everything on the CJP, that is the height of naivety. The CJP works under a system and is constrained by it, he is not a lone warrior in a shining armor fighting the evil. As far as I know, the accused have been apprehended and are in Judicial custody for investigation. If the prosecution does its job and presents a strong case, I am sure the courts will hand down the right verdict.

another blunder from pakistani sick judicial system .were is iftakhar chudhry now .these bastards already got money and doing the jobs for rich :angry: now tell me people go to taliban for justice are treaters or these bastards ?

10-8-2011_84129_1.gif

I have no doubt that chief justice will take action just like he took for the first time when he was restored and bring justice to khoaja saras ...

You just can't pin everything on the CJP, that is the height of naivety. The CJP works under a system and is constrained by it, he is not a lone warrior in a shining armor fighting the evil. As far as I know, the accused have been apprehended and are in Judicial custody for investigation. If the prosecution does its job and presents a strong case, I am sure the courts will hand down the right verdict.

Instead of fingering to anyone, if he just keep fingering its own judiciary, it would be far better. If corruption is vanished from judiciary, we dont need anything else. He has practically done nothing after his restoration.

Back
Top Bottom